+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lightweight double pram or stroller recommendation

I'm looking for a lightweight double that will fit into the boot of a Toyota Corolla. I will be using it at the shops, daycare drop off etc for a newborn and a 12kg toddler.
    I have a P&T Sport that I use for walking, but find it too cumbersome to fold and to get in/ out of the car
    The Baby Jogger was my first choice but sadly it does not fit into the boot.
    Do people have the umbrella double strollers eg. Maclaren / steelcraft / silver cross and are they any good?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought and sold baby goods and i had a zuzu stroller (I can't remember the exact model details/name) come in, it was an umbrella style and the two seats are one in front of the other but it is very compact nearly a normal size stroller and folds very flat and skinny. Great quality too for a pram under $300 new, it's still being sold at Big W. I have tried out at least 5 different prams and this was a pram i wish i kept for myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The marco sky tandem looks very small but I don't think it can take a newborn. Not sure if you can get adapters for a capsule for it.

A sit and stand pram may be suitable too ie joovy caboose? Some can be a bit heavy though.

Or a single stroller with a buggypod attached?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can get my strider plus into the boot of my corolla hatch easily, just took the parcel shelf out (never used it anyway)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2threecherubs View Post
    I bought and sold baby goods and i had a zuzu stroller (I can't remember the exact model details/name) come in, it was an umbrella style and the two seats are one in front of the other but it is very compact nearly a normal size stroller and folds very flat and skinny. Great quality too for a pram under $300 new, it's still being sold at Big W. I have tried out at least 5 different prams and this was a pram i wish i kept for myself.
    Yep this is what i use too. Find it good for the days a have both kids out and about.

I got mine for $50 2nd hand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone