+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations on your BFP Felicita - you must be so excited to be having twins later in the year - all the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!
    We transferred 2 every time til the last time when the other didn't defrost well.. Sorry to hear your little ones didn't stick either.. This road doesn't get any easier does it?

The predisolone is a steroid that is suppose to suppress any baddies in your body. Also was on augmentin 5 days pre transfer to kill any infection., then 3 days before trans I had the transfusion, it didn't hurt at all, uncomfy at first but fine! Just sat in hosp for 6 hours relaxing.. But still it didn't work.. It looks like milk!

Will you be trying it next?
    Thanks for the info on the predisolone; I will be taking dexamethasone for the same reason so I'm not sure of how it differs. Augmentin sounds familiar too so I think I will be on that - I have heard Intralipid looks like milk, will be using it for the first time on the 25th May, although the nurse said it I only takes a couple of hours??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,i too have been diagnosed with high levels of NK cells. Have had 4 unsuccessful goes 2 fresh 2 fet with implantation in the fresh cycles but nothing with the fet...My FS was not willing to look into other reasons as to why It wasn't sticking so I decided to change FS. My new one tested me & also did Hysteroscopy & uncovered this immune issue. I have just started the new cycle & am on the Bondi Protocol which is Prednisolone tablets , clexane injections & progesterone pessaries. Had my EC last Friday got 14 mature eggs 8 which fertilised now waiting on phone call today to let me know how many have made it to day 3 with hope all make it to day 5 . This will be the first time I have done day 5 so a bit anxious hoping my lil envies are strong enough. So happy to have finally got some answers as to why I haven't been keeping these lil guys stuck. Transfer on Weds been such a loooong & challenging experience Really praying this is it....
    Me 34 Dh 30

TTC since 2009
    Last edited by kiwi77; 07-05-2012 at 09:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi77 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    i too have been diagnosed with high levels of NK cells. Have had 4 unsuccessful goes 2 fresh 2 fet with implantation in the fresh cycles but nothing with the fet...My FS was not willing to look into other reasons as to why It wasn't sticking so I decided to change FS. My new one tested me & also did Hysteroscopy & uncovered this immune issue. I have just started the new cycle & am on the Bondi Protocol which is Prednisolone tablets , clexane injections & progesterone pessaries. Had my EC last Friday got 14 mature eggs 8 which fertilised now waiting on phone call today to let me know how many have made it to day 3 with hope all make it to day 5 . This will be the first time I have done day 5 so a bit anxious hoping my lil envies are strong enough. So happy to have finally got some answers as to why I haven't been keeping these lil guys stuck. Transfer on Weds been such a loooong & challenging experience Really praying this is it....

Me 34 Dh 30
    TT since feb 2009
    Hi Kiwi77 that is fantastic news that you had such a great result from your EC. Praying for you that those little embies last the 5 days. I am totally in the same boat as this is the first cycle we will be having embies go to day 5 too although I am on Colorado protocol not Bondi. Isn't it funny, well, frustrating actually that we both had to change FS to find out all the information we needed???? Grrrr....anyway praying that it is all onwards and upwards and successful from here on out for all of us - Baby Dust : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hi Kiwi77 that is fantastic news that you had such a great result from your EC. Praying for you that those little embies last the 5 days. I am totally in the same boat as this is the first cycle we will be having embies go to day 5 too although I am on Colorado protocol not Bondi. Isn't it funny, well, frustrating actually that we both had to change FS to find out all the information we needed???? Grrrr....anyway praying that it is all onwards and upwards and successful from here on out for all of us - Baby Dust : )
    Thanks SL1009 - I know crazy isn't it you pay all this money & trust they are looking into everything they can for you to only do your own research & find out there could be other reasons & treatments.... Where are you up to with your treatment, how are you finding it (side effects) etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I'm hoping one of you can answer my question I am having hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy on Friday to check for NK cells (day 21). Will I get the results back and be able to start the new regimen (if needed) for my next FET the week after?

All this waiting in IVF sucks and I don't want to have to miss another cycle, also read slight increased implantation after biopsy so really don't want to miss that chance.

Thanks for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Hi all

I'm hoping one of you can answer my question I am having hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy on Friday to check for NK cells (day 21). Will I get the results back and be able to start the new regimen (if needed) for my next FET the week after?

All this waiting in IVF sucks and I don't want to have to miss another cycle, also read slight increased implantation after biopsy so really don't want to miss that chance.

Thanks for your help
    Scruffy - My biopsy was done back in 2009. I found it depends on your FS but I got mine back in time to start the meds on my next FET which was a BFP but unfortunately has a missed miscarriage (trisomy 15) with that one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping4asticky1 For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi77 View Post
    Thanks SL1009 - I know crazy isn't it you pay all this money & trust they are looking into everything they can for you to only do your own research & find out there could be other reasons & treatments.... Where are you up to with your treatment, how are you finding it (side effects) etc?
    Sooo crazy; although now we feel confident and have good vibes with our new FS so very happy and trusting of him. I have been on the pill since the 14th April and I just started the nasal spray, synarel, this morning. No side effects as yet although I have had a runny nose and sneezing earlier today so am freaking out that I lost all the medication!!! What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    Hi girls do any of you know what numbers your results are at? We had the biopsy for NK cells which came back clear but I was told my cd56 level was at 11 and it should be below 10 or something. Fs was going to treat as NK with a protocol but now changed his mind saying it was all ok. When he first told us though it made it sound like an issue and everything I look at says cd56 is to do with NK cells?! So confused!!!
    Moo - I've got a copy of all my results. When I get an opportunity I will look them out and see what my CD56 results were (I know mine were high, but it should give me the average etc). You're with Repro aren't you? That's who did mine so hopefully it will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Hi all

Thanks for your help
    IVF is such a waiting game and can be very frustrating - agreed with Hoping4ASticky1 - it depends on your FS. I started taking the pill one day one of AF, which was about 2 weeks after my appointment to discuss hydroscopy results with FS, a week after operation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (07-05-2012)