+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For some reason DH and I get into a heated debate over capitalism (me) vs communism (him).

Also, he tells me he told me something and I know he didn't. (He definitely didn't of course )

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and I once had a silent fight where we were just so angry at each other and stewing over it, all because we'd had a bad few nights with DS and then this night DS started crying when I was already in bed asleep and DP came in and said something about DS dummy and I thought he said "I took his dummy out that's why he's crying" - totally misheard him, we were both so angry at each other, but laughed about it in the morning after it all got sorted hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    We've argued fiercely over whether or not french toast is called French toast or if it's called French eggs.

After going 10 rounds over it. We let it go.

Until next time I made it, I called it French toast - cos shocker that's what it's called! And he's like 'ah-ha! See I told you it was French toast! You said it was French eggs!'

The other thing he's done that over is putting cooked meat in the oven to 'store' it. I pointed out I realise his mum does that but no no no meat - even cooked meat - goes in the fridge!

And then a while later we bought a roast chook for sandwiches & the following day I couldn't find it in the fridge & I asked him about it & he's like 'I put it in the oven - like you told me to!' argh!!!! Nooooooo!!! What part of meat goes in the fridge doesn't register?!? He then swears black and blue that his mum puts it in the fridge & I'm the weirdo who puts meat and leaves it in the oven. WTF?

Now he always puts left overs in the fridge however I need to teach him about a magical substance called 'cling wrap' or better, a plastic container with a lid

Thanks
    Reviews
    lmao at some of these. DH and I get into arguments over the hypotheticals like lottery wins occasionally but the worst is when you get so mad about something that you start ranting and by the end of it you don't even remember what the fight was about in the first place

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
    Whether chocolate & tomato sauce goes in the fridge or cupboard.

Still 14 years later we fight over this.

Sooooo stupid.
    cupboard for both!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummaof4 For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (22-02-2012),tatia&shura  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocolate = Cupboard
    Tomato Sauce = Fridge

He does it the other way around.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Tooth For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocolate = Cupboard
    Tomato Sauce = Fridge

I agree with this👍

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Excuse me, but no argument over chocolate is stupid. That's some serious stuff right there.

"You mess with my chocolate, ooh, you gonna cop yourself a tongue lashin girl! Don't you be messin with my chocolate!!"

Casey88 is offline Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean everything.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocolate = Cupboard
    Tomato Sauce = Fridge

Lol I can't stand tomato sauce in the fridge. As for chocolate if we had any it.d be in the fridge haha

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This thread is awesome!!

I just had a fight with DP like an hour ago about buying milk from the servo around the corner. I left enough milk for him to have a coffee in the morning but he wanted to have a coffee now AND in the morning so said hed go buy a 600ml milk from the servo around the corner. So I got stroppy about the milk being a rip off from there ($2 for 600ml!) and we got into an argument because I told him to forget about having a coffee tonight and just have one in the morning to which he said he wants one now and in the morning so hell just go get some milk in the morning..which made me extra stroppy cos I dont want to pay $2 for 600ml of milk..then DP pointed out we spent $35 on takeaway tonight and now Im complaining about spending $2 on milk.

Yea..I dunno where my logic is sometimes.