+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH and I had an argument and what DS was going to be when he grew up... while I was still pregnant!

DH has a trade and was adamant that DS could leave school at 16 and get a trade like he did because if would set him up for life.

I said DS can do whatever he wants and if that means graduating high school and doing a 6 year uni degree then so be it!

In the end I had to walk away because I realised it was such a stupid argument not worth having!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sunday just gone...we argued over chocolate.

We did our food shopping and bought a block of chocolate each. Got in the car and I took the two blocks of chocolate out the bags and I had a row of mine and gave DP a row of his. Got home and unpacked the shopping. Fast forward to about 10pm. I went and grabbed my chocolate and DP said "ooo I forgot we had chocolate" and goes to the cupboard to get his. He looks at it and says "where's mine?" I pointed out the only other block of chocolate in the cupboard...macadamia choc. He says he grabbed a cookie one.

I know he didnt.

I tell him that in the car that was the block I took the row out of for him to eat and he swears black and blue he grabbed and ate a cookie one NOT a macadamia one. He grabbed the car keys and searched the car. I know its not in there. This cookie one never left the shop. He then searched the whole house....THEN...asked me where I hid it. I was laughing at him because he didnt believe me and was acting like an idiot looking for chocolate that didnt exist. So he got grumpy at me and we had a little fight over it.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Sunday just gone...we argued over chocolate.

We did our food shopping and bought a block of chocolate each. Got in the car and I took the two blocks of chocolate out the bags and I had a row of mine and gave DP a row of his. Got home and unpacked the shopping. Fast forward to about 10pm. I went and grabbed my chocolate and DP said "ooo I forgot we had chocolate" and goes to the cupboard to get his. He looks at it and says "where's mine?" I pointed out the only other block of chocolate in the cupboard...macadamia choc. He says he grabbed a cookie one.

I know he didnt.

I tell him that in the car that was the block I took the row out of for him to eat and he swears black and blue he grabbed and ate a cookie one NOT a macadamia one. He grabbed the car keys and searched the car. I know its not in there. This cookie one never left the shop. He then searched the whole house....THEN...asked me where I hid it. I was laughing at him because he didnt believe me and was acting like an idiot looking for chocolate that didnt exist. So he got grumpy at me and we had a little fight over it.
    Haha that sounds like DF and I, he is such a noob sorry I can't remember anything specific.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Today we had an argument about whether or not if we ever got a housekeeper would DH have to have had a vasectomy because I didn't want a 'Schwarznegger Problem' on my hands.

Last night we argued over the use of the term "bodes well."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whether chocolate & tomato sauce goes in the fridge or cupboard.

Still 14 years later we fight over this.

Sooooo stupid.

Casey88 is offline Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean everything.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DF and I had the stupidest argument when I was pregnant with DD1. I was in a very over emotional state, and we were living with a friend at the time so had a TV and x-box set up in our bedroom. DF was playing on his x-box and I asked if he could turn it off at 7 so I could watch home and away. Anyway 7pm came and he hadn't tured his x-box off so I asked him if I could watch my show now and he could finish his game later. He didn't so I just switched the TV over to my show and we had a massive fight over it and I ended up smacking him with the TV remote lol. He decided I was crazy and was leaving me and got up and walked out so I followed him down the street and we made up yet I didn't get to watch Home and away and he didn't play any more xbox lol. He now warns his mates not to mess with a pregnant emotional woman lol. We still Laugh about it almost 4 years later haha :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
    Whether chocolate & tomato sauce goes in the fridge or cupboard.

Still 14 years later we fight over this.

Sooooo stupid.
    Chocolate = fridge, so it doesn't melt / go soft.

Tom sauce = cupboard, as it 99% of the time goes on hot/warm food

... So, how'd I go? :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH got so mad at me for throwing rubbish "at the bin, not in it" that he took the whole outside bit of the bin away from me and I just had the inside bit left where the bag goes. It was my punishment for disrespecting the rubbish bin When he had a friend over I explained I wasn't allowed to have the rest of the bin because I didn't deserve it. He was just like

And then we had this massive argument a few months ago. DH changed the sheets on the bed. Then the next week I went to change them and he had put the new fitted sheet over the top of the old one! We only have 2 sheets so I had to wash them both before we had clean ones to go back on the bed. But he SWORE black and blue he had definitely taken the old sheet off. I was like, NO YOU DIDN'T and we just got so MAD. I'm getting mad just remembering it. ARGH! How stupid lol

We always fight about stupid stuff though

9. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

starflame  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    DH got so mad at me for throwing rubbish "at the bin, not in it" that he took the whole outside bit of the bin away from me and I just had the inside bit left where the bag goes. It was my punishment for disrespecting the rubbish bin When he had a friend over I explained I wasn't allowed to have the rest of the bin because I didn't deserve it. He was just like

And then we had this massive argument a few months ago. DH changed the sheets on the bed. Then the next week I went to change them and he had put the new fitted sheet over the top of the old one! We only have 2 sheets so I had to wash them both before we had clean ones to go back on the bed. But he SWORE black and blue he had definitely taken the old sheet off. I was like, NO YOU DIDN'T and we just got so MAD. I'm getting mad just remembering it. ARGH! How stupid lol

We always fight about stupid stuff though
    ROFLMFAO!!!!! I read this out to my DH and he thinks I don't deserve a bin either...tactical error!!!

We fight about stupid stuff all the time but I can't think of anything right now lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    I almost packed my bags and left him after a fight about a huntsman spider
    We were driving in the car and this HUGE spider started crawling across the windsecreen, inside the car. I asked him to pull over and he was like ''yeah yeah when we get to the servo'' So i jumped in the back seat while the car was moving and he ever so slowly and calmly pulle dover at the petrol station.
    And iam freaking out yelling ''stop the fuc$#^ng car and get the fuc&^ng spideer out NOWWWWW "
    I opened the front passenger door and wacked the spider with a magazine to shush it out of the car and broke some of its legs.

Well DP went mental ''oh that poor lil spider, why did you do that blah blah blah your so mean"

I said ''well you took wayyyy too long to pull over and get the spider out for me''

Anyway the argument escalated when we got home, he kept going on about how horrible i was to the poor huntsman

I packed my bags and said well if i am sooo horrible then me and DS will leave and you and your kids (my stepkids) can fend for yourself, good luck getting them to school and having no one to pick them up, make their lunches, washing their clothes etc etc.

Pretty stupid argument.
    This reminds me of DH & I so much. I am scared of any little critter, but the worst one is roaches! I feel like I am having a panic attack whenever I see one and one night we were in the car and one crawled through the air con vent when I was driving. I screamed and pulled the car over and DH got angry at me and said he had killed it but he was lying!! So we sat and argued on the side of the road, with me refusing to get into the car until he pulled it apart looking for it and ensuring it was dead! He got it eventually but I think he wanted a divorce that night