+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quite frankly your child had every right to be upset, he was playing quietly and the other child was nasty.

And if anyone shouted at my child I would tell the to sod off!,

I have been in the situation where it was my 3 year old DD getting pushed by another child at the park who was older than her. The other parent was busy with another child and I simply told her that her child was pushing younger children around, she went and spoke to her DD about it and apologized to me and DD. I would never have gone up and told her child off even if she didn't talk to them about what they were doing, I definitely would never yell at someone else's child whether they have autism or not doesn't make a difference to me, it's still someone else's child and I don't see it being my place to step in and tell them off.

Similar Threads

1. Help for a new single mum who is just not dealing with it.
    By CURVY MAMA OF 3 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 21:32
  2. Difficulty dealing with 9-m old
    By anemone in forum Discipline & behaviour
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-02-2012, 15:44
  3. Dealing with tantrums
    By HELPihavea2yrold! in forum Parents of Children with Special Needs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-01-2012, 23:57