+ Reply to Thread
    Casey88 is offline Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean everything.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thinking of having another one.

Hi.

DF and I are thinking of trying to have another baby. This will be our 3rd bub. Our first was conceived while I was on the pill and our second was a "I'll come off the pill and we'll just see what happen's if I get pregnant I get pregnant" So needless to say we have never actually done the "trying" to have a baby thing. DF works away now so is only home once every 2 weeks so would only have that week to make anything happen lol. So how do I know how long my menstrual cycle is haha? I never really pay attention to that sort of thing. It seems to be pretty regular I think, at the end of every month. The last time I had AF I got it on 30th Jan and it was gone by the 3rd Feb. Then the one before that I am pretty sure I got on the 27th December and was gone by NYE I think... How do I know when it is more likely for me to get pregnant etc. I honestly have no idea on how to go about it when I am actually TTC. So any advice would be great. TIA

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd recommend signing up to fertility friend or something similar. It'll help you to chart your cycle and give you an estimate of how long your cycle is and when it is (roughly).
    Good luck and babydust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    with Eko. Good luck and hopefully it doesnt take you too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were TTC our 2nd when my DH was fifo 2/1 and it became very difficult to time everything.

It will help if you chart or get a maybe baby or ovulation sticks so you can learn ovulation and when to make the most of it.

You have to make the most of everytime he is home even if you are close to ovulation or not.

It took us 15 months to conceive our 2nd, where it was the first go with our 1st.

Goodluck and i hope it is a short TTC journey for you.

Casey88 is offline Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean everything.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Gosh I hope it doesn't take 15months for us :/ I hope it happens fast lol. If not I think we will wait until after our wedding which is September next year. I had a look at that website and if I have done it correctly I will be ovulating when he is home in April so that's not too far away really.