If you have a child with a severe language disorder or auditory processing disorder, this ebook will let you know that you are not alone!
Kids Speech Matters (Sandra Ahlquist)
This ebook is written by a mum and recounts her personal journey with her son who has Severe Language Delay and Auditory Processing Disorder. There's helpful advice for other parents facing similar challenges.
Sandra hopes that this book will bring awareness to speech, language and communication disorders and help those struggling with language based learning disabilities in schools.
Sandra runs the Language Delay Network & associated website.
If you'd like to review this e-book, this is what you need to do
Reply to this thread IF:
- you have a child with a severe language disorder or auditory processing disorder
- you would be able to read the book and write a review for us
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current email address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
- you must live in Australia
By replying to this thread, you agree to:
- read the book conscientiously after you receive it
- post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the book (but not before you have read it thoroughly)
- your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me & let us know which book you'd like to review and why!!
We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Wednesday morning (22 Feb) Brissie time, and select two lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you your book.
Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.