+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 2 books up for grabs for reviewers - got a teenager or a 5-12 year old??

We've got two books from psychologist Dr Darryl Cross to help with family harmony and getting kids to do what they are told (just in case your kids aren't quite the little angels you'd always imagined they'd be!)

Reviewers will get to keep their book.

Name:  growingupchildren.gif
Views: 94
Size:  10.6 KB

Growing Up Children
    How to get 5 - 12 year olds to behave & do as they are told!

In this book, you will discover the following:

• Why we are ineffective as parents
    • Why we seem to say the same thing to our children day after day and nothing seems to change
    • How to really get across to children
    • How to find the balance in parenting
    • How to get your child to do as you ask the first time
    • How to create more family harmony and cooperation
    • and more...

http://www.growingupchildren.com/children/index.htm

Teenage Trouble-Shooting
    How to stop your adolescent driving you crazy

Name:  teenagetroubleshooting.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  5.5 KB

How to turn your teenager into a human being in less time than you think …

How an easy-to-understand set of psychologically proven ideas can help revolutionise your relationship with your teenager in as little as a few minutes and create a new bond with your child that will last a life-time.
    http://www.teenagertroubleshooting.c...gers/index.htm

If you'd like to review ONE of these books, this is what you need to do

Reply to this thread IF:
    • you have a teenager or a 5-12 year old
    • you would be able to read the book and write a review for us
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    • you must live in Australia

By replying to this thread, you agree to:
    • read the book conscientiously after you receive it
    • post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the book (but not before you have read it thoroughly)
    • your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand

If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me & let us know which book you'd like to review and why!!

We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Wednesday morning (22 Feb) Brissie time, and select two lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you your book.

Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We heve a boy(7) girl(6) girl (18 months) boy (10 weeks)

We are really struggling with our 7 year old and him not listening, to a point where we just dont know what to do.

I would love to review this book and see what onformation it can open for us!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have a teenager (nearly 14) and a five year old.

Would LOVE to read/review the book for teens. I feel like I'm trying to raise an alien with my hormonal/boy crazy daughter ... could really do with pointers in how to deal or get through the teenage years and get to the otherside with a well adjusted teen and still be ready to help the next two get through those years as well, without me loosing my mind :s
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 20-02-2012 at 17:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    me pick me!

I have a 10yo and a 8yo and I have a 12yo and a 14yo most w/e's

I'd love to read/review either book - I am always trying to reconsider my own upbringing and life and I'd like to do it better for my kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an 18yr old dd, and an 11yr old ds. I would love to review the book/s for either category. My ds is giving me all sorts of attitude lately, this book could be the answer I have been hoping for...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a 5 year old and a 16 year old and 13 year old would love to review a book. If there is a way to turn my teens into humans I wanna know about it
    Last edited by Lovemyfam; 20-02-2012 at 19:46.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemyfam For This Useful Post:

onionskin  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me for the teen book.

We have a 13 year old (& a baby on the way) and we need all the help we can get!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

Please Pick Me!

I would love the chance to read the Growing Up Children Book, I have 3 boys aged 1, 8 and 10 and the 8 and 10 year old are driving me crazy at times lately! The 10 year old is ignoring us when we ask him to do something and the 8 year old has started back chatting.. any tips the book could give us would help!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Growing up Children book

Pick me

I have 6 yo daughter, she has been playing with computer games and so hard to ask to do something.

I would love to read Growing up children book, hopefully can find some tips and answers.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Oh pick me for either please

I have a soon to be 5 yr old, a five year old, a 12 year old and a nearly 15 year old would love the opportunity to read and review either