We've got two books from psychologist Dr Darryl Cross to help with family harmony and getting kids to do what they are told (just in case your kids aren't quite the little angels you'd always imagined they'd be!)
Reviewers will get to keep their book.
Growing Up Children
How to get 5 - 12 year olds to behave & do as they are told!
In this book, you will discover the following:
- Why we are ineffective as parents
- Why we seem to say the same thing to our children day after day and nothing seems to change
- How to really get across to children
- How to find the balance in parenting
- How to get your child to do as you ask the first time
- How to create more family harmony and cooperation
- and more...
How to stop your adolescent driving you crazy
How to turn your teenager into a human being in less time than you think …
How an easy-to-understand set of psychologically proven ideas can help revolutionise your relationship with your teenager in as little as a few minutes and create a new bond with your child that will last a life-time.
If you'd like to review ONE of these books, this is what you need to do
Reply to this thread IF:
- you have a teenager or a 5-12 year old
- you would be able to read the book and write a review for us
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
- you must live in Australia
By replying to this thread, you agree to:
- read the book conscientiously after you receive it
- post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the book (but not before you have read it thoroughly)
- your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me & let us know which book you'd like to review and why!!
We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Wednesday morning (22 Feb) Brissie time, and select two lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you your book.
Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.