+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies. Benji I love that you have detailed what to use where for me. Thanks! I'm sure enjo is great and my mil has it so I get first hand reports but I can't afford the huge upfront cost of it. so any other suggestions are appreciated. I've seen sone people mention tea tree oil or oil of cloves but what do you use them for? What shouldn't you use it on too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I use bicarb and vinegar for everything, floor boards, bathroom, kitchen. Really cheap too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if the enjo (sp?) is any good with cleaning stove tops and ovens? Or is it just for dust and general wiping things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ohana85 View Post
    Does anyone know if the enjo (sp?) is any good with cleaning stove tops and ovens? Or is it just for dust and general wiping things?
    Brilliant for kitchens, stove tops, dusting, unbeatable in the bathrooms and the toilet ('cept I use borax in the bowl)

It's unbeatable (IMO) for windows and floors too
    Oil of cloves is for killing mould, tea tree oil is for general cleaning as it's anti bacterial, anti fungal and also anti-septic - I use it for tinea and for itchy bites etc on the kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most of the natural household cleaners can be easily made at home. They can be made out of very simple ingredients and often from items that you regularly use in the kitchen for example, like vinegar and baking soda. Making these mixtures is very easy as well. Plus, not only will they keep your family safe, but will also help you to save money.

sliding wardrobe doors
    glass splashback

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm another who uses mostly vinegar, bi carb and eucalyptus oil.
    I use some earth choice and eco store products as well as using microfibre cloths for most things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The only chemical cleaner I use is bleach and a shower cleaner (only used once a month) apart from these I use vinegar, natural laundry liquid or soap nuts, and LOTS of micro fibre cloths :-)

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For the shower and mirrors - brown vinegar and warm water in a spray bottle and a cheap microfibre. Honestly JUST as good as Enjo, I speak from experience. (sorry FITB). If you have a buildup on the glass then add a drop of dishwashing liquid to the spray bottle.

I make my own washing powder - equal parts bicarb, washing soda powder and soap flakes. Use 1 tsp per wash in a front loader and 3 tsp in a top loader.

I use cheap microfibre cloths just wet with water for benches, dusting, etc. If I'm worried about germs I'll use spray and wipe or just vinegar.

For floors I use my steam mop. $60 through deals direct and it's awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha - doesn't bother me what other people use to clean Majestic hiss.

I use vinegar and some oils in some parts of the house too...

BUt just to compare the actual 'clean' result of shop bought micro fibre, vinegar and chemical sprey to enjo -- these vids are interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRwRmjBVQq0

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use vinegar on the floors and the toilet and use earth choice multi purpose for the bathroom vanity, bath and stove. I think ill start usibg vinegar to clean everything tho. I dont mind the smell and it works really well. I just burn some essential oils if i want the place to smell fancier

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub