+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    In all my pregnancies i've had increased CM right before my period would be due (usually i'm quite dry around this time) - this has always been a sign for me i'm pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessC View Post
    Cycle buddies indeed

Tww wasn't too bad, I was quite positive though, that we did everything right this month. But must admit I tested on 10dpo and of course a BFN !!

Sounds like you had a perfect cycle and I'm really positive for you this month

Oh and......

I couldn't resist it any longer and poas with the second wee of the day

And....

OMG
    Very faint but is def there

Heading out to get a First Response after lunch as it was only on a internet cheapie. But it was a positive on both tests that I did !! I have been feeling for two days now. Never felt like that with DD til gone 6 weeks !!

How are you going today?
    Princess C - I'm so happy for you - CONGRATS!!!

I tested with a First Response this morning with FMU but still a BFN!!!

I really don't know what my body is doing to me as I have tender boobs, especially at night and last night I had these weird twinges in my tummy which were increasingly getting worse to the point of being uncomfortable and preventing me from falling to sleep. Plus, usually after I eat lunch I feel a little gassy. Still got some increased CM at time throughout the day, other times it's not there.

My fertility nurse has said I just have to wait and see and if AF hasn't shown up by Friday she will do a blood test.

Good luck for you with a sticky pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou! I'm going to test again in a bit and hope I wasnt just seeing it I'm so shocked and just hoping it's a sticky one this time!

The twinges and sore boobs sound promising. Will keep checking in to see how your going! I'm feeling very positive for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessC For This Useful Post:

nturnbull1  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You have made my day op! I have been going crazy with my tww. around 7/8dpo I got a lot of ewcm for a week which I don't normally have and waves of nausea. And I can't remember if I had that with my dd.
    I did a test today I'm 12 dpo I think but it was a bfn so I'm just going to keep waiting.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub