+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Increased CM towards end of TWW - good sign or bad?

Hi Ladies,

As topic says...I have had some increased CM, at 12dpo today...so is that a good or bad sign for being UTD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm also 12DPO and have increased CM. Would love to know too! I really hope we caught the egg this month

Had implantation bleeding with our DD but haven't noticed anything this time round

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a good sign for me. Good luck to you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From my experience increased CM was not a reliable sign of TTC success or failure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think is varies pregnancy to pregnancy. I completely dried up with my boys, but this time around i got heaps of CM all through my TWW, I got my BFP 2weeks ago and I am still getting a fair bit of CM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So increased CM seems to be inconclusive as a sign....that seems to be the way with EVERY sign/symptom!

But thanks so much for your responses ladies.

I think I had implantation spotting on CD8, just 1 small and 1 other even smaller dot of blood on my undies, nothing on toilet paper and not something I have EVER had. So these are all good signs. Will know either way by end of this week with blood test scheduled for Friday morning if AF stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessC View Post
    I'm also 12DPO and have increased CM. Would love to know too! I really hope we caught the egg this month

Had implantation bleeding with our DD but haven't noticed anything this time round

Looks like we are cycle buddies PrincessC

How are you going with the TWW....I think this is the worst one yet!!! I have been trying to work out why this has been the worst and I think it's because everything in this cycle has gone perfect, I O'ed on my own which has never happened (as far as I am aware), my two follies were 22 and 18mm at CD14 (almost a perfect 28 days cycle), I had a trigger shot on CD14 (to be sure egg was released), we DTD for next 3 days, spotting on CD8...how much more perfect can a cycle get than that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    After O, i always tend to dry up a bit, this cycle i had creamy-watery cm nearly everyday, it was one of the biggest clues for me that I may be pregnant, aswell as pinchy/fluttery feelings low down in my tum & waves of nausea in the afternoons. I just got my BFP today at 11dpo!! I think it's totally individual, but if you are like me, the pleasure & pain of symptom spotting helps make the 2ww a little more interesting!

Good luck xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mummybird For This Useful Post:

nturnbull1  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Looks like we are cycle buddies PrincessC

How are you going with the TWW....I think this is the worst one yet!!! I have been trying to work out why this has been the worst and I think it's because everything in this cycle has gone perfect, I O'ed on my own which has never happened (as far as I am aware), my two follies were 22 and 18mm at CD14 (almost a perfect 28 days cycle), I had a trigger shot on CD14 (to be sure egg was released), we DTD for next 3 days, spotting on CD8...how much more perfect can a cycle get than that?

Cycle buddies indeed

Tww wasn't too bad, I was quite positive though, that we did everything right this month. But must admit I tested on 10dpo and of course a BFN !!

Sounds like you had a perfect cycle and I'm really positive for you this month

Oh and......

I couldn't resist it any longer and poas with the second wee of the day

And....

OMG
    Very faint but is def there

Heading out to get a First Response after lunch as it was only on a internet cheapie. But it was a positive on both tests that I did !! I have been feeling for two days now. Never felt like that with DD til gone 6 weeks !!

How are you going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It was for me both times! Good luck