+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my mum and her husband came over from England for our wedding. They went out to the local rsl on the night before the wedding, got chatting to 2 men and invited them to our wedding. I didn't realize at first. They are in all my wedding pictures and I was smiling at them whilst walking down the isle thinking they were my husbands much loved bosses. I was fuming when I found out. Who does that ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also wanted to add they were there for the whole ceromony and reception. They even had a meal and drank free drinks. Most upsetting to me is there was a lot of kids at the wedding and they were all happy running around playing. If I had known strangers where present I would not have been as relaxed. My mum does not see a problem with it and thinks most people would think its fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My moh was messaging someone while we were getting ready saying she didnt think me and DH getting married was a good idea that we wouldn't last etc. (she has no idea i know this!)
    the whole time we were getting ready all she did was moan. hind site is a ***** and if i had to do it over i would pick someone else

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 27-05-2012, 17:29
  2. **Spin Off** Saving money on a wedding...
    By Nazgul in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 25-05-2012, 22:29
  3. *spin off* what did you pay for your wedding VIDEO (DVD)?
    By OurLittleBlessing in forum Weddings
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-03-2012, 09:06