+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mum's Group

Hi I have a 2 year old son Jack and another due May. Am keen to meet up with other mummies for playdates or start a playgroup

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I am starting up a playgroup at a playgroup hall that will start in the next week or two. Please let me know if you are interested in joining. A great opportunity for us to get out and meet other mummies and the children to make some new playmates :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    subscribing! Im keen

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    subbing....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm keen to join mums group

Hi I'm new To cairns and would live to meet some new people. I have a 5 year old daughter (who has just started school) & a 2&1/2 yr old son I currently work 4 days but am cutting back to 3 days so i can spend more time with my little man. I see you ladies are starting a mums group ?! I'd love to join any info would be great ,?? Thanks And have a great day Sara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    First of all it would be lovely to meet you all!! Please feel free to add me on facebook - Miranda Tait (my piccie is of myself and my son)...so I have been doing some research and I find out Monday all the details but I will be getting a playgroup hall one morning a week - Thurs I think - out on the southside that I will start a playgroup at. A good opportunity to meet each other and our kiddies :-) Would love if everyone could make it and will let everyone know when details are finalised...even if you cant make playgroup I am still keen for meet ups and playdates so dont be shy please add me on facebook :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to Cairns

Hi
    I'm new to Cairns and would love to join this group. Look forward to hearing more.
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesomeofus View Post
    Hi I'm new To cairns and would live to meet some new people. I have a 5 year old daughter (who has just started school) & a 2&1/2 yr old son I currently work 4 days but am cutting back to 3 days so i can spend more time with my little man. I see you ladies are starting a mums group ?! I'd love to join any info would be great ,?? Thanks And have a great day Sara
    Hi Sara, I also have a 2.5 yr old son, and a 6 month old daughter. Are you on the northside or southside of Cairns? I'm north...

We should all catch up one day at muddies or somewhere central so we can meet in person? I'm a SAHM but DS goes to family daycare Tues and Fri, so any other day is good for me, morning is probably better (cooler!). Who's keen?

ETA; playgroup sounds fab but its on the southside so wont work for me as I'm north - but I'd still love to meet you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm currently on south side but we are moving to north side shortly muddies sounds Great would
    You believe that tues & Fri are the days my boy is home lol (I work the other days) happy to meet those days or other days after 3 when I get the kids from daycare & school

Thanks
    Reviews
    where south side?