+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Chewing ice cream?

why do they do this on television/movies?

Do you do this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    But whyyy it melts in you mouth?

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I guess I chew it. I know for sure I dont stick it in my mouth and let it melt before swallowing it.....nor do I put it in and swallow it straight away....so I must chew it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I guess I chew it. I know for sure I dont stick it in my mouth and let it melt before swallowing it.....nor do I put it in and swallow it straight away....so I must chew it
    Same here - I suppose I sort of slosh it around with my tongue til it's melted enough and warm enough to swallow (oh boy that description sounds shady)...

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    it's been over a year since i've had icecream and more than likely i'll never be able to have it again. i miss it. BUT. if you're eating it off a spoon you can't just swallow, i remember that much.
    i don't think it's chewing so much as grinding it in your mouth. from the outside the two would probably look very similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never noticed but apparently you should chew everything including soup, smoothies etc because the chewing action signals your stomach to begin secreting digestive juices. Apparently the signal to sstop eating is also tied into chewing... Maybe that's why I can't stop eating ice cream... Need to start chewing it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bada For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (19-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I have no idea if I chew ice cream or not... Although you have given me a very good reason to buy some ice cream tomorrow and report back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeee View Post
    it's been over a year since i've had icecream and more than likely i'll never be able to have it again. i miss it. BUT. if you're eating it off a spoon you can't just swallow, i remember that much.
    i don't think it's chewing so much as grinding it in your mouth. from the outside the two would probably look very similar.
    No ice cream for life !?! That's tough, you know if it's an allergy thing you can get dairy soy free icecream, cocoluscious mmmmmm

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bada View Post
    No ice cream for life !?! That's tough, you know if it's an allergy thing you can get dairy soy free icecream, cocoluscious mmmmmm
    find me one that doesn't contain dairy, soy or gluten.. i have no milk or milk replacement or any kind of milk product in my diet at all, currently.