+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    used to hate it cause I gave up on me as a priority after kids. Putting more effort in now though so really enjoying it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Never enjoyed shopping, even when I was thin in my teenage years. Clothes have never been one of my top priorities

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Depends on whether I'm child free or not having to ensure there isn't a 4yo lurking in one of the clothing racks seemingly takes the kick out of it! Otherwise, LOVE shopping. If only I had some spare $$$$... Hmmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love shopping. And I'm lucky that DH likes it too and encourages me to shop and look nice in nice clothes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    yeah I don't mind it hate when I have a timeframe to find something tho like a new dress or work pants by Monday etc

I would say I buy at least something new every fortnight or month ( whether it's just a singlet type shirt or pants for work or a nice dress)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm in my 30s and still in some clothes from my teens lol. I hate clothes and shoe shopping, and hair cuts. I have a hair cut every 4 or 5 years.

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    in fact.. chrisco is bringing me a couple of things this year and one is a $250 woolworths group voucher. i'm going to go to big w and pick up:
    • work pants
    • casual pants
    • possibly some new underwear, depends how i'm going
    • a new belt or two
    • a new black bow tie- i can't find mine and in any case it is old and has a questionable history
    • possibly some new work shirts
    • maybe a suit jacket in the right size, the one i currently have is just a bit big cos i picked it up at lifeline, so.
    yeah. that's, like, 10/11 months away? but i cannot wait! some of those things i could totally go and buy now if i had the money!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to hate it, but as time goes on I'm beginning to love clothes shopping. It's much more fun when I don't have my boys with me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I like it but will usually buy when sales are happening & buy what I need to get.
    I find it hard to get things to fit me though. I hate things that are too tight or short tops wise.
    Shoes are something I have to be careful buying because I have problems with my feet so buying proper ortho shoes they're expensive & nice styles can be hard to get & not cost almost $150 - $200!

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    I'm in my 30s and still in some clothes from my teens lol. I hate clothes and shoe shopping, and hair cuts. I have a hair cut every 4 or 5 years.
    i hate *having* haircuts cos they always dig the clippers in and it scrapes alone my head with the edge of it. owwwww
    i LOVE how i look and feel afterwards though.