+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IPL Hair removal

has anyone had this done and what did you think?

Also has anyone been to KARMA skin beauty salon in guildford perth? im booked in to get done there but id like to know if their good.t
    thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently having laser done, not IPL, but the newest laser available. It is AMAZING! So far I have only had 2sessions which were 6 weeks apart. I am having underarm and Brazilian done. My underarms have had about 5 hairs since and Brazilian not much more. I am so impressed that I am starting legs next week. I have been told thou that I have the best hair/skin type that produces the best results. I am in Melb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had the braz, underarms and chin done.

I think I have maybe 10 hairs left under my arms. The braz is amazing. I had a total amazon going on and now there's maybe 3 dozen very fine hairs left and the ones on my chin have never come back.

I have fair skin and dark hairs which is apparently the best combo. Its not cheap, but totally worth it in the long run!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can you get IPL when pregnant Ella rouge has a special on ATM $29 for Brazilian and $9 for under arms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonGecko View Post
    I've had the braz, underarms and chin done.

I think I have maybe 10 hairs left under my arms. The braz is amazing. I had a total amazon going on and now there's maybe 3 dozen very fine hairs left and the ones on my chin have never come back.

I have fair skin and dark hairs which is apparently the best combo. Its not cheap, but totally worth it in the long run!
    With the brazillian if it's not tmi and you don't mind me asking did you take every hair off? Or leave a strip?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

sugar n spice  (19-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im getting face and neck done so i hope it works sick of using nair hair removal cream but bloody nervous about getting it done. I dont know what this place is like but its in a good suburb and has a register nurse trained in IPL do it. so fingeres crossed its good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil-pink-hen. The places I have looked up don't do it while you are pregnant.

I want to get my chin done asap, and I would love to get my underarms and biniki line done. I would fork out for legs as well, but I have really fine, blonde hair on them so I don't think that would work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    Lil-pink-hen. The places I have looked up don't do it while you are pregnant.

I want to get my chin done asap, and I would love to get my underarms and biniki line done. I would fork out for legs as well, but I have really fine, blonde hair on them so I don't think that would work?
    I agree, nowhere will do it if you are pregnant... A friend of mine did though and I thought she was mad.
    No... Blonde hairs won't work as there is nothing for the laser to "grab" IYKWIM.
    I'm starting my sessions next well and I can't.wait. 17 years of waxing and I've had a gut full!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

sugar n spice  (19-02-2012),TinyLittleTootsies  (19-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    With the brazillian if it's not tmi and you don't mind me asking did you take every hair off? Or leave a strip?
    I have the whole lat taken off, can't stand having this silly little strip left.

And nowhere I know of will do it while your pregnant. Something about the hormones affect hair growth rates and its not known if it can harm the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I bought a Silk'n IPL machine and I do it myself. I love it, best thing ever!