+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stupid question - but does the maxi cosi need an additional part to make it compatible with all of those prams?

I'm a clueless first-timer!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes adaptors are sold separately for all the prams using maxi cosi. We have the iCandy with maxi cosi mico best money spent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have seen that the Strider capsules are fairly small. My sisters bub was quite big & she had to move him out of it around 6 months.

I myself have a 3 yr old P&T vibe which I used for my first 2 with no capsule. But pregnant last year with number 3 I spent $30 on an attachment & got a 2nd hand Unity capsule. I use it heaps. Bubs is 5 months nearly now and I can see myself using it for another 4months then going straight into a 8kg-26kg seat.

As a first time capsule user I was surprised how heavy & bulky they were. I defiantly wouldn't use it if it didn't attach to the pram.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have seen that the Strider capsules are fairly small. My sisters bub was quite big & she had to move him out of it around 6 months.

I myself have a 3 yr old P&T vibe which I used for my first 2 with no capsule. But pregnant last year with number 3 I spent $30 on an attachment & got a 2nd hand Unity capsule. I use it heaps. Bubs is 5 months nearly now and I can see myself using it for another 4months then going straight into a 8kg-26kg seat.

As a first time capsule user I was surprised how heavy & bulky they were. I defiantly wouldn't use it if it didn't attach to the pram.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a p&t sport and a mountain buggy duet and both take the s&s unity. And our first baby stayed in the capsule til 13months, our second came out early due to unrelated spine problems but it takes up to 12kgs. And love both prams although the duet is the best side by side we've tried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quinny and Bertini come with Maxi Cosi adaptors, all the others you buy as extras.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone - the choices are overwhelming. Lucky i have months to figure it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have Maxi Cosi with Bugaboo. If you're thinking of the maxi cosi just make sure to measure it fits in your car before buying. I (stupidly) didn't because I have a small SUV and couldn't imagine a standard capsule being a problem. We have to push the front passenger seat up as far as it can go so no one can fit up there

To add insult to injury, DD hates being in the car so we usually take her out of the maxi cosi as quickly as we can whenever we get anywhere so we don't really use it as a travel system too often. Ah, well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a strider dlx with capsule with dd and dd fit in her capsule until 9months when she hit the 9kg mark. I absolutely love my strider so much so I bought the plus in pink so that I could have a pram for in town and one for when we go camping ect