+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Hugs kitty. Want me to list what coop eats?

Its as follows(and he has no issues eating these things)

Spagetti in a tin
    Noodles
    Biscuits
    Rice cakes or saos for lunch with vegemite(only spread he will have)

I believe that is all. Emma and myself just went over what we think he eats without any issues what so ever.

No issues with fluids as he is happy with water 85% of the time and milk the rest

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    This list is all rather bland food, does he maybe have any intolerances that you're unaware of and that is what's causing him to cut out a lot of food?
    I hope you can sort something soon!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hugs bec, its so stressful. I think with both of my boys, out of all their problems, the food aversions cause me the most stress and turmoil.

Head to gp lovely. U will probably get referal for a paed. As for public, it might be a wait but private are expensive. And go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Hugs bec, its so stressful. I think with both of my boys, out of all their problems, the food aversions cause me the most stress and turmoil.

Head to gp lovely. U will probably get referal for a paed. As for public, it might be a wait but private are expensive. And go from there.
    If we have to go private thats fine but only when i start working which wont until end of april/early may so thats fine if i can hold off that long.

Its just so frustrating knowing he wont eat. No matter how much i bribe, reward, praise it gets me no where.

To the person who would put their kids to bed early, that wont work as he is usually in bed about 6pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember watching a show about parents who had kids with food issues. (not eating or just eating junk food) they suggested (to the one who wouldn't eat) to play with his food. Smoosh it roll it what ever so he gets used to te feel etc. as you wouldn't eat something that you didn't know what it was neither will they..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybe again View Post
    I remember watching a show about parents who had kids with food issues. (not eating or just eating junk food) they suggested (to the one who wouldn't eat) to play with his food. Smoosh it roll it what ever so he gets used to te feel etc. as you wouldn't eat something that you didn't know what it was neither will they..
    It was on not long ago. I saw that but he knows what the food is. He is just so stubborn he wont even try it.

Tonight i gave him 2 sausages and it literally took over an hour to eat as there were tears and tantrums happening. He didnt eat all his lunch today. I believe it was just rice cakes and his apple that he has for fruit break each day at school. He didnt eat at after school care and when he got home i gave him a few of the shapes biscuits. He had those and was telling me he was still hungry but i wouldnt let him eat anything else until i got his dinner.

He did eat his sausages tonight but it makes me wanna break down into tears with how much of a struggle it is.

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Hugs kitty. Want me to list what coop eats?

Its as follows(and he has no issues eating these things)

Spagetti in a tin
    Noodles
    Biscuits
    Rice cakes or saos for lunch with vegemite(only spread he will have)

I believe that is all. Emma and myself just went over what we think he eats without any issues what so ever.

No issues with fluids as he is happy with water 85% of the time and milk the rest

It's so hard isn't it when the list of foods is literally no more than you could count on one hand :-(

Today DS ate a squeezie yoghurt , half a slice of cheese , milk and two measly bites of an omelette . That is all :-( . Unbelievable . Even when I don't give the milk he just still will not eat . Just no interest . I won't even mention the amount of things I cooked or prepared today to try to get him to eat .

Thinking of you and you'll have to let me know how you go once you get the ball rolling and see someone . Sorry to hear tonight's dinner was stressful again . Love kitty xxoo

Sent from my iPhone

Me  Dh
    DS -2 years 
    DD - 10 months 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs... My DS 2 yrs is the same.
    One day, all he ate was half a west bix and a cucumber. Seriously. It kills me as well.
    Will he eat cakes?
    I have a great wholemeal fruit and yogurt muffin recipe that I trick my DS into eating. He thinks is a nice junky sugary cake but it's got strawberries andyogurt in it.

Also I find that my little bugger eats better if my friends kid is with him. She is the same age and is a champion eater, he sees her eat broccoli and he will try it. Not possible obviously to have her around all the time but at least when I see him with her it makes me feel like there is hope.

Anyways good luck it's so hard, especially when you know it's yummy food and they won't even touch it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DD is a really bad eater!! But it's normal for a 2 year old where as coop should be growing out of it.

hope you can get dome answers, I hope it doesn't continue with DD because I'd go insane!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Who do i contact

Anyone had any luck with referrals? Also one PP mentioned an OT and Speech pathologist for extremely fussy eaters - how does that correlate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahly View Post
    Anyone had any luck with referrals? Also one PP mentioned an OT and Speech pathologist for extremely fussy eaters - how does that correlate?
    They can help with sensory processing, which can be the cause of extremely fussy eating.