+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a safari/animal theme for DS1; we decorated with orange, yellow and green, and made a safari cake. Decorations were just some balloons (including a big lion balloon) and ******ers. For DS2, we're looking at doing a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme - have found some great ideas on pinterest

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    I did a polka dot cupcake theme so she wore a polka dot petti skirt and cupcake top. I had polka dot cupcake papers and other decorations I brought online and made a huge cupcake birthday cake and covered it in white fondant icing with coloured polka dots and lots of cupcakes decorated the same. Colours were pink, blue and green
    My sister is doing the same for her DD, even down to the giant cupcake cake and polkadots So cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I had a safari/animal theme for DS1; we decorated with orange, yellow and green, and made a safari cake. Decorations were just some balloons (including a big lion balloon) and ******ers. For DS2, we're looking at doing a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme - have found some great ideas on pinterest

My sister is doing the same for her DD, even down to the giant cupcake cake and polkadots So cute.
    Lol that's funny. She will probably do it better than I I have great ideas not so good on the execution.
    Love the hungry caterpillar idea!! Might steal it for newbie which is not for another 18 months lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (19-02-2012)

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    It was DD's first birthday in december and we had a high tea themed party. Lots of little sandwiches, scones, cupcakes, slices etc. We also had some champers (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a pirates and princess party for DD. It was great cos most people got dressed up even other babies. We had 70 people there +7 babies.
    I made a princess cake, a pirate ship cake, and a number 1 cake.