+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do!! My ds will be 6 months old in a week he is at such a precious age!
    Everything about him has been easier from pregnancy, birth and sleeping I feel as though I bonded with him a lot sooner than what I did my dd!
    My dd is 28 months old and literally driving me insane she is the anti christ! I am trying so hard to remain calm, distract her attention when she is doing un favorable things!! I feel like at the end of the day all I have don't is yell at her and distracted her...
    BUT every night when she is asleep I go in her room pick her up and cuddle her to bits kiss her and remember that she won't be like this forever!! The only time of the day I look forward to spending with her.. Gee that's a horrible thing to say! I adore them both but dd is just... Very spirited.

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was worried that I would always adore my eldest more, but they are both so lovely. But a couple of my friends openly admit they don't like their eldest child, and one prefers mine to hers.

mummabec is offline I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I too am a 'depends on the child at the time' favouritist.

I too have favourites with friends kids and that can be difficult!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think I have a favourite, but I sometimes enjoy spending time with one over the other depending on who's giving me the most crap

DD is a very sensitive, emotional little girl. She needs a lot of reassurance and attention. But she's also at an age where we can have real conversations with her, and she comes out with the funniest things.

DS is the definition of an easy baby, he's happy as long as he's fed, changed and warm... He's so laid back. However he's now mobile and proving to be much cheekier than DD, getting past baby locks, destroying anything he gets his hands on, and the tantrums are just beginning.

They're so different - I never realised that even as babies they would have such obviously different personalities.

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I love them equally, but differently. I am in a much different place emotionally than I was when DS was a baby, and I often feel guilty that I was not as confident (and stable) with him as I am with her. I worry that others interpret this as an inequality of love for my children But at the same time, it is nobody else's business and I know how I feel I love them beyond measure
    Last edited by Mrs Molly Coddle; 21-02-2012 at 13:51.