+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Who ever isn't giving me a headache at the time, usually T.

J & A fight like cats & dogs which drives me batty. T is my off sider & very much like me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes Dd is currently my favourite as newbie is only 19 weeks gestation but somedays newbie is definitely my favourite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I prefer one child over the other sometimes based on the current age or phase, at the moment the 3.5 yo is adorable (when not bellowing) and says the funniest things whereas master 5 (who is gorgeous, clever and sweet by the by) is extremely annoying when he just keeps chatting nonsense no matter how much I beg him to stop! I think it is an age thing and a hormone thing for me. Ask me again next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Who ever isn't giving me a headache at the time, usually T.

J & A fight like cats & dogs which drives me batty. T is my off sider & very much like me.
    So does T pick sides when J and A fight?
    My brother and I fought like cats and dogs all the time as kids. My sister used to be our decider

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have an actual favorite but my 3DDs r so different so every day I may prefer one more
    DD1 is type 1 diabetic so needs lots of extra attention/care n is such a beautiful lil girl
    DD2 is my sooky girl who needs lots of cuddles to keep her happy but that sometimes gets to much
    DD3 is a naughty sh!t but has the funniest personality that u have to love
    Itd b good if they were all similar to DD1 though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yep, I prefer my child to anyone elses.

I only have one, but seriously expect I'll have a favourite when I have more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love both my children, but I like my little one more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love all three of my children equally but ds2 is my favorite only because he gives me the most affection. He is always giving me kisses and cuddles and says how much he loves me whereas dad is ds1 favorite so he doesn't lavish me with affection...it's all about dad. And dd is a newbie so but she is beginning to equal ds2 on the favorite scale

Thanks
    Reviews
    My two boys are completely different.

So I diffentely have days were I like one child more or the other one is just trying harder to push my buttons.

My oldest is in school now so I think my youngest is trying to make up for this brother not being their and is playing up more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, not at all. I was really worried about loving DD1 more than any other child but it didn't happen, DD1 can be really difficult in her personality, but it is exactly like mine, so I know how to work with her and how she is feeling. DH finds it hard. DD2 isn't like me, she is like DH, which means I don't feel as connected as to who she is deep down, but her actual personality is flawless in being a great baby/toddler. Always slept, is never trouble, etc. So they both bring different things to the table which make them so different to me but perfect.

I think it is different for DH. Because he is like DD2's personality. DD1 has the difficult personality, so he finds her harder to manage as well as being out of the loop on how she is feeling/why she reacts the way she does. I think he definately relates to DD2 better, and it comes accross as her being his favourite to me.