+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default tried, but it was heat of the moment...

So it just so happens we "tried" to plan our 2nd pregnancy.
    Needless to say it did not go to plan and we dtd the last 2 times unprotected....both times were heat of the moment, u know.
    Just came off implanon just short of a month ago and have not had AF.....so i dunno where i am in my cycle.
    What are the chances i got pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DF and I DTD once the cycle we got PG with DD2. She was planned.
    It really depends on when you DTD and how close to ovulation. DF and I DTD the day I ovulated.

It can happen, no idea on the chances, but there is a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Big chance. Me and DH DTD he pulled out after like 2 mins, put a condom on continued for about 10 mins (no breakage) and I STILL got pregnant!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would imagine your chances would still not be as high because you just came off implanon which can take a few months to regulate your hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Two times 'unprotected' with no contraception - big chance! I got pregnant immediately after my implanon was removed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's funny, when we talk about 'accidental' likelyhood, we tend to think of the chances as 'quite high' but when we start actually 'trying' we say it's 'quite low'. Shouldn't the two have the same likelyhood?

I took my implanon out in June. My first period after it was taken out was 4 weeks later. We had started ttc immediately, but 8 months later we are still trying. I've heard other stories where women have concienved before there first period after having the rod removed so its a tough one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my implanon removed in December and the weekend after I got it removed I took a opk and it was as positive as one can get. So yes it is very possible you could be pregnant and af arrived for me 4 weeks to the day after I got mine removed. So I would take a hpt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my Implanon out on 4 Jan and had my bub in Sept (planned c/section). Didn't have AF at all. Very quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What i do know it that when u come off the Implanon, you are HIGHLY fertile for maybe a couple weeks? We used protection then. Anyways, i do know i ovulated in the first two weeks after came off it....i had the most obvious signs. But, no AF yet.
    So i dont believe i would be ovulating now......or at that fertile stage.
    But..... im constantly TMI - wet and horny lol just cant get enough. It's the complete oposite to when i was on contraception lol DH is on cloud 9.