+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Searching for Another Special Woman

I have wanted to be a mum since the age of 18 andretrospectively postponed it to build a Midwifery career. DH and I have TTC for6 years, had 2 cycles of IVF and on the 3rd visit to FS, he recommended ED, itwasn’t the news I had expected. I hope there is someone to help us have thefamily I have always dreamt about.
    We live in Sydney, my husband works as a networkengineer and I work as a Clinical Midwifery Educator. My background is Indianand I understand there are very few Indian donors; my husband is Australian,and we're looking for an ED from any ethnic background.
    We had an ED and unfortunately she was not an idealcandidate (we were really grateful for meeting someone who was keen in helpingus be parents), so we are on the search again, for we know there is someone outthere that can help us.
    DH & I have been married now for 5yrs now, he isthe laid back, lovingly gentleman, he is my ideal partner.
    As for me, am settled since I met my DH. Ourcommitment to our children is the vows we took on the beach of Mauritius andthat is to care for each other, for richer and poorer, in sickness and inhealth.
    My family, despite being abroad will be over joyed tofinally see their last sibling provide them with little niece/nephew. Myparents will be so ecstatic; finally their daughter has given them a grandchild(am number 5 of 6 siblings).
    DH's family live in Brisbane and he is the eldest of2. We recently shared our journey of wanting to be parents and our attempts;they were so sympathetic especially my sister in law who also experienced IVF,I am so fortunate to have such a supporting family.
    We are searching for a healthy person under 35 yearsof age, and DH and I are willing to exchange sperm for eggs; are you able tohelp?
    Please contact me privately
    Shushila

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shushila,

I found your thread. Just wanted to say I hope your donor angel is looking on and getting ready to contact you. You are such a lovely person and would make the best mum, and it would be so lovely for you to be the centre of attention instead of helping everyone else have their bubs.

Take care lovely.

Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel

Thanks for the message, it came at a time when I received some bad news today, so not feeling the best.
    Hope your well.

Shushila

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shushila, please email on jodiebastet06@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending lots of baby dust ur way!! I hope u get ur precious gift soon :-) x