+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gay couple Looking for surrogacy and help

It is so frustrated we are looking to have baby after 16 years together. We saved enough money for surrogacy , but the law changed in Nsw .
    We wanted to have surrogacy in India but it is hard for us to move interstates
    what option can we have? Any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pasydney View Post
    It is so frustrated we are looking to have baby after 16 years together. We saved enough money for surrogacy , but the law changed in Nsw .
    We wanted to have surrogacy in India but it is hard for us to move interstates
    what option can we have? Any advice?
    PA - have you looked at the surrogacy australia . org site? There's also a national conference on in Melbourne in May. Up for discussion is the legalities of the NSW laws

Kel

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 20.03.2012

Quote Originally Posted by bfkel View Post
    PA - have you looked at the surrogacy australia . org site? There's also a national conference on in Melbourne in May. Up for discussion is the legalities of the NSW laws

Kel

Thanks Kel

Yes, we have been to the forum last year. Yes, it is very frustrating especially the introduction of commerical surrogacy law in NSW. Thats the reason why we are planning to move interstates within 3 to 4 months.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Single looking for gay couple to co-parent NSW

Hi there,
    I am actually looking for a Co-Parent situation with a gay couple as i need the support and do not want to do this on my own. I thought this would be a great chance for a gay couple to be able to have a child also without all the red tape that goes with it. I am looking at conception next year.

If this may be of some interest to you touch base I am in NSW Sydney