+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Close. Still wax, shave, wear makeup & maintain my general appearance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I haven't let myself go at all and never saw the reason to just because I'm married and have children. Still wear makeup, regularly get my hair done, have facials, shave legs and arms, tint eyelashs and eyebrows, love my fashion and I'm still a shoeaholic, still like to look and feel good and still a size 8 and am as confident and have a lot of self esteem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes i still do all of these things but i only have 1 child. I can imagine it being much more difficult when we have a 2bd child. Making wax appts was tough for the 1st yeat but i would never leave the house w/o make up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you still shave/wax your legs as soon as they start getting hairy?
    Years of waxing have left little to harvest but yes, I get my legs and fanny waxed regularly.

Do you make yourself look good every time you leave the house?
    Yes, I do. It's a habit I formed years ago and yes, I have more than one child and I still make the time to tidy myself up before I leave the house.

Do you wear perfume?
    As in the commericial stuff in an expensive bottle? No, I don't like it and it tends to leave red blotches on my skin. But I wear an essential oil, though.

Do you have your hair done and make an effort with your appearance?
    Yes, I have my hair cut/shaped regularly. Makeup wise just a little liner and gloss but not slathering on the foundation or anything. Less is definitely more.

Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror?
    Especially now that I'm older, yes.

Or, are you like me???
    No. I refuse to feel that way.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmsMum72 View Post
    Do you still shave/wax your legs as soon as they start getting hairy?

Do you make yourself look good every time you leave the house?

Do you wear perfume?

Do you have your hair done and make an effort with your appearance?

Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror?

Or, are you like me???

Feel fat & frumpy, rarely feel like being intimate with my poor DH (who I adore, but who has the time & energy), often put off shaving until I can't bear it anymore, am constantly tired, don't do myself up as much as I should . Sometimes I think 'I have a hubby who loves me and 2 amazing kids who adore me so why do I need to bother' but I ALWAYS feel better when I put on a bit of make up (mascara & lipgloss work a treat), a spray of perfume, and straighten my hair.

What about you?
    nope. i 'had' to be well groomed for work, it was nice to be slack when i left, but now im starting to take better care of myself again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmsMum72 View Post
    Feel fat & frumpy, rarely feel like being intimate with my poor DH (who I adore, but who has the time & energy), often put off shaving until I can't bear it anymore, am constantly tired, don't do myself up as much as I should . Sometimes I think 'I have a hubby who loves me and 2 amazing kids who adore me so why do I need to bother' but I ALWAYS feel better when I put on a bit of make up (mascara & lipgloss work a treat), a spray of perfume, and straighten my hair.

OP i could of wrote this word for word myself!