• Girl

1 16.67%
  • Boy

5 83.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah the sonographer was really cold towards me and I could tell she knew the gender and wouldn't say.

Here in london its a bit more expensive to find out privately. I am so curious to know if its a boy or a girl that it keeps me up at night!

I have 3 more weeks to go, it seems so far away I just want to get a scan next week.

in-gender.com members all think its it a girl, but I'm not sure.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am guessing girl because the pic on the top right seems to be the clearest pic of the nub and that is pointing straight following bubs spine....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Islay View Post
    I am guessing girl because the pic on the top right seems to be the clearest pic of the nub and that is pointing straight following bubs spine....
    Thats the thing, theres no nub anymore at 16 weeks. Also I thought if it points straight its for sure a boy now I'm confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry I missed the bit about these pics being taken at 16 weeks. My understanding is based on the nub theory at 12 weeks so prob not relevant in your case. Hope the time passes quickly to your next scan and bubs cooperates so you can find out for sure!

Similar Threads

1. husband driving me crazy
    By Emma1234 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 18:38
  2. Driving myself crazy!
    By Mallie in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-08-2012, 22:48
  3. DH driving me CRAZY!!
    By PoppyLoppy in forum IVF
    Replies: 10