+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Easter

A couple of questions.

Do you buy yourself easter chocolate now and eat them, since they have been in the shops for so long. And since they are so yummy.

When do you buys your kids there easter goodies?

What do you buy them chocolate / toys / stuffed toys?

Are they from the Easter Bunny?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Nope. No chocolate from me. We are doing dinosaur train dvd and a dinosaur train toy. Thats all. He will get choc from others

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This year the Easter bunny is getting DS a real bunny! ( and maybe a little egg!) I've told both grandparents to
    Buy him a book or pajamas

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Every year I start buying Easter eggs early for the kids but every year I eat them and have to buy them again

So this year I'm getting them at the latest I can all the kids in the family are getting a bunny from me

My two girls are getting a pair of ugg boots, a dvd, 1 bunny and a small packet of eggs

I always get myself a cadbury's crunchie bunny