+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love this movie!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Arh my kids are making a huge mess with fried rice that will take me until midnight to cleanup imabout to pop the boys into the bath and start cleaning up the it will be teeth story and into bed for them, hopefullyill finish cleaning up so DDandi canthenhave a shower after that it will be me, DD on the couch and whatever is on foxtel, no yummy food here *sad face*

Excuse the lack of spaces :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    babysitting here too
    although there in bed so just sitting on lounge.

not a lot on tv either although I'l watch the ugly truth at 830!! may read my book too
    Last edited by EmPowering; 18-02-2012 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I could be productive and start my Uni readings for back to Uni Monday but doubt that will happen hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    i worked today so it was dinner and raffles at the club for dinner, watching a movie 'the ugly truth' kids are watching dvds in their beds. shower soon and bed for me - looking forward to a lseep in in the morning

*hope you feel better soon *

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Arh my kids are making a huge mess with fried rice that will take me until midnight to cleanup imabout to pop the boys into the bath and start cleaning up the it will be teeth story and into bed for them, hopefullyill finish cleaning up so DDandi canthenhave a shower after that it will be me, DD on the couch and whatever is on foxtel, no yummy food here *sad face*

Excuse the lack of spaces :/
    If R was home I'd invite you over for some cambemert on crackers with cold meat.

I'm dealing with a sick "not hungry" child and a tired toddler not to mention the killer headache from lack of sleep.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Yikes, is she a nurse or something? I seriously don't know how shift workers do it, if i sleep in more than an hour longer than usual my whole sleep pattern is stuffed for a week.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Police officer. She hardly ever sleeps anyway, but functions better on night shift than day shift. She's crazy.

I'm so annoyed with her station though, she keeps getting rostered on sat/sun day shifts, and since I work 7-6 M-F, when she does a 6-6 sat/sun we barely see each other. Grrrr!!!

I just baked cup cakes. It's my cousin's 4th birthday tomorrow and she's having a rainbow party. I'm wearing my new tie dye shirt and painting toe nails rainbow for all the kids. And doing some face painting too. I'm nervous!! nothing like a bunch of 4 year olds waiting impatiently for butterflies on their faces!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    If R was home I'd invite you over for some cambemert on crackers with cold meat.

I'm dealing with a sick "not hungry" child and a tired toddler not to mention the killer headache from lack of sleep.
    Oo nom nom nom! Erh sounds like its been all fun and games on this street!

Thankfully mine are all asleep (well I haven't heard from Ds1) babe just boobed off to sleep and DS2 is off in dreamland *and relax*

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bored over here too. Watching Fringe but not liking the quiet and missing my kids (it's their weekend with their dad).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bored here too. DS asleep, hubby away for work. Neighbours having a party so I might just do the nutbush on my own in the lounge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peasmum For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (18-02-2012)