+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My youngest if I sit down he is jumping on me wanting a horsey ride. (Thanks DH who started that).

My oldest wants to sit on my lap now but I think me misses me now he is at school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by breakthemould View Post
    My DS, 2.5, is quite unaffectionate and always has been (self weaned at 6 months, never seemed to enjoy bfing, didn't gaze at me while feeding, has never rocked or patted to sleep, never co slept!!) He rarely comes for cuddles, only when sick or really tired to watch tv and even then its more for contact from me to him, not him to me (doesn't squeeze when cuddling, just lets me do it or sits next to me ) and does not kiss impromptu either. that's just him though, very independent and confident.
    This is us with DS too, although he has just started giving kisses and cuddles to "make it all better" haha which I love

Thanks
    Reviews
    My lovely boy is so affectionate. If you had told me that I would eventually actually get sick of kisses, I would have scoffed!

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOVE having this little human who can't stop displaying his love for me SO MUCH, but he just lingers and goes for a triple kiss and I dunno, it's just a lot of face-to-face time. I feel cross eyed.

It's our own doing, they gets kisses all over their little heads at least 100 times a day between their dad and I (for real).

So, yeah, I have both little people on me quite frequently. It seems to be a competition between them too. The moment one comes in for a cuddle, the other does too.
    Lucky there's enough of me to go around.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Only if he's come to wrestle me he's only cuddly if he's tired. Sometimes if i want a cuddle i'll put on the tv so he will sit still for 5 mins and let me cuddle him

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dd goes through stages of being cuddly at the moment she just started prep so I think misses me so is if very cuddly I don't mind because I'm a cuddly person too but I can stand the tap tap tap tap tap tap tap..... On the shoulder it's irritating.

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would honestly say that the only time someone in my house isn't touching me is while I drive the car.

Other than that, I'm always wearing or feeding both girls and usually have both strewn over me in bed. The toddler kicks and kicks and kicks.

I love it but I do feel very very touched out by the end of the day - poor DH - its usually the first time he can spend time with me in the day - so I can be a little narkey as I'd like just 5 minutes to myself.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Majority of the day. Even when I'm on the toilet

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (19-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS1: not very much, he is very much his own little person. DS2: all the time! Currently in pre walker 'carry me constantly' stage, but I think he will soon be chasing his big brother instead of me because he loves him so!!