+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm touched whenever I'm standing/sitting/lying still enough to be pinned down (x2)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol. Constantly, there also seems to be a competition of who can be touching mum the most. DS holds my hand while we sleep, read books, draw, even today in the pram he wanted to hold my hand while his dad pushed. DD likes to sit on my face while I sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh, I'm so glad it's not only me. We co-sleep as well, and I am a single Mum..I guess times 3 would mean triple the amount of touching, aarrgghhh. I always figured that maybe they would go bug one another.

I have to have an op some time in the next month, so I am trying to encourage walking, not carrying, as I won't be able to carry her around for a couple of weeks. All I get all day is "I want a cuddle" "Do you love me?" That one lind of freaks me out a bit. I love her more than anything, but it's like a default question. 800 times a day..do you love me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    About 60% of the day atm. Oh so annoying.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Us right now. Lol

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...c/33015027.jpg

Umm yes & no. If he's playing he likes his space. But if he's chilling he likes to just sit next to me and snuggle to watch tv. He's pretty smoochie. He asks to be carried a fair bit but I usually decline because I'm rather big & pregnant!

But he's also reasonably independent. We have a good balance I think. Affectionate without being overwhelming.

We also have an 'open door policy' with our bed, so while he doesn't really cosleep any more he comes in for cuddles every morning and if he wakes at night he crawls in too.

I think not cosleeping anymore I do miss & appreciate the snuggles. Whereas when he was on me 24/7 it drove me bonkers.

Though in the next 2-4 weeks someone small will come into the world & I'll probably not have my own physical space again for a LONG time!
    Last edited by Boobycino; 18-02-2012 at 15:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is pretty good. He gives me space & happy to play by himself but every 10 or 15 mins he'll come over to touch me someway eg cuddle, touch my arm/knee/leg, climb on me, want rough ups or just to sit next to me.
    We don't co sleep but he comes into my bed in the mornings for cuddles. I enjoy them because give him 9 or 10 years & he won't be doing that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Mine likes to touch me. She strokes my hair and kisses and hugs me a lot. I think it's sweet. Luckily, I'm not with her all day long, so it's not touching all day long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A lot. And that's the way I like it
    I touch them a lot too, stroke their hair or rub their back as I walk past...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS, 2.5, is quite unaffectionate and always has been (self weaned at 6 months, never seemed to enjoy bfing, didn't gaze at me while feeding, has never rocked or patted to sleep, never co slept!!) He rarely comes for cuddles, only when sick or really tired to watch tv and even then its more for contact from me to him, not him to me (doesn't squeeze when cuddling, just lets me do it or sits next to me ) and does not kiss impromptu either. that's just him though, very independent and confident.

I think DD will be v different which will be nice

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two little Velcro girls today! Can't do anything without one attached to one of my legs!!