+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default condom broke!

anyone had a bad experience with Durex Fetherlight Intense Condoms???
    We found they did not fit my partner properly - rolled off all the time. We should have tried another sort, but the last time we used this (****) brand it broke. I dont know where i am in my cycle so i dont know the chances of pregnancy.....??? Partner said i was not 'dry'. I dont know why it broke.
    Would like to know if we got a bad batch of these condoms........please comment!!!!!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have had a few break, but not sure what the brands were...my attention was focused elsewhere

I would recommend getting the MAP just in case (if you don't wish to be pregnant).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I have had a few break, but not sure what the brands were...my attention was focused elsewhere

I would recommend getting the MAP just in case (if you don't wish to be pregnant).
    ...in a position where we have planned for a pregnancy....but not right now....would MAP have effets on falling pregnant in the comming month or so?
    Last edited by Humphreyisapuppet; 17-02-2012 at 22:29. Reason: respose to question

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Get the morning after pill if you don't want to be pregnant. It will only affect your fertility this month

Always use a water based lubricant with condoms, even though they are meant to be lubricated. Also put a drop of lubricant inside near the reservoir tip for his comfort and to increase his pleasure.

Make sure you get the right fit. If he is wide all the way down, go for wide fit, if he is much bigger at the head end, go for flared.

It is extremely rare for a condom to break if you have the right shape condom for your partner and have enough lubrication.

Also, make sure he holds the base/rim when he withdraws and to check every now and again that it is still on if he is the type to almost fully withdraw on every stroke or if you are extremely vigourous in your activities.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 17-02-2012 at 22:29.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep, what Opionated said! It won't affect future fertility

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yikes I wouldn't use that brand anymore I love skyn brand it's awesome and can't even tell its on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Gosh! We have never had a breakage. *touch wood*
    MAP is fine to take!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default i agree

"skyn" r great. n non latex (which, coz im allergic 2 latex, work wonderful 4 me)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphreyisapuppet View Post
    anyone had a bad experience with Durex Fetherlight Intense Condoms???
    We found they did not fit my partner properly - rolled off all the time. We should have tried another sort, but the last time we used this (****) brand it broke. I dont know where i am in my cycle so i dont know the chances of pregnancy.....??? Partner said i was not 'dry'. I dont know why it broke.
    Would like to know if we got a bad batch of these condoms........please comment!!!!!
    Worst condoms!!!! They should come with a caution sticker on them.