+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    10 weeks, and now at 24 weeks it is STILL going strong!! That's even taking Maxalon at least 3-4 times a day.

I didn't get it with my first pregnancy, so I dodged a bullet there, but when I fell pregnant last year (which was a blighted ovum and emergency D&C at 15 weeks) I had MS up to the morning of the surgery.

Then with this pregnancy, after knowing how terrible MS was I had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't get it. But I did. Lol! I think I now have an appreciation how bad it can get, so I can sympathise with all the women now who get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 5 weeks too and dont even feel pregnant. With dd1 I never experienced ms or any other pregnancy symptoms except a growing belly.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive just hit 9 weeks and felt fine up untill week 6 last three weeks no vomitting but constant nausea and fatigue big time cant stop sleeping, try eating regulary and small meals thats and not fatty foods just plain healthy types but this is my first so maybe not much help, this is just what i have experienced so far

center][/center]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine has started at 5 weeks, I am hoping it doesnt go that long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD: 5 weeks to 15 weeks. no spewing though, just soo sick.

DS: hardly any, aversion to some smells.

#3: hardly any, extreme food aversion from 7 weeks and now 11 weeks and still going. also extreme fatigue (thanks to the non sleeping 2 and 4 year old!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started last week at 6 weeks. I'm in bed most days. I'm nauseated all the time, like sea sickness. Mostly diarrhea some dry reaching. I hope it goes away real soon!