+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Started 6 weeks both pregnancies. 6-16 weeks with DS. 6-13 weeks this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    5 weeks & 4 days... I only know this because it was the day of my dating scan half way home I had to lay down because I thought I would puke.

I didn't start throwing up for a couple more days.

And I had MS till 18 weeks.

Since I've been great! Aside from being too hot ATM and having a baby that packs a serious punch I do enjoy the 2nd half of pregnancy. (though I'm over waiting)

Just the first half for me suck monkey balls!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine started about 3-4 weeks... That's actually the reason I purchased a pregnancy test, My period wasn't late, I was just sick for a few days... Im now 40+3 and still get waves of it although not as bad or as often as the 1st trimester

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 7 weeks now and have nausea mostly at night/afternoon. I find if I eat small meals during the day, less nausea.

Last time I was pregnant I was nauseous 24/7 from about 6 weeks to 11 weeks, and then that was it.

I feel really hot all the time though, and always thirsty.

And I am so tired. I could sleep all day and it still wouldn't be enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My morning sickness started at night too.

I got it from five weeks onwards and it turned out to be baaaad. I was vomiting every single hour and I couldn't even keep water down.

Even the puking smilie (this guy ) made me spew! hehe

I ended up in hospital and once they gave me fluids it really helped and the morning sickness really settled down in the weeks that followed. I was out of it by 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine started at 5 weeks and didn't stop till bubs was born at 38 weeks. I spewed the entire time. I don't wish that on anyone so good luck with not getting it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With my boys, it started around 7-8 weeks, only nausea though, I think i threw up twice max during both there pregnancies and it was over within a few weeks. This time, I have been feeling nauseous since very early, before I got my BFP so probably around 4weeks, by 5weeks i was thrpwing up in the mornings, am 6weeks now and have thrown up twice this morning, I can't keep anything down and throwing up basically everytime I eat, it's quite horrible, i'm hoping it doesn't stick around much longer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by annablam View Post
    For me it started at 6 weeks. No vomiting, just 24/7 nausea. It lasted for 10 weeks and it seemed like forever!
    as above, but mine lasted about 5 weeks (so finished in wk 10-ish)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine started around 5 weeks. No vomiting but I did faint once whilst out shopping! A constant feeling of nausea up until 15 weeks, I never realised morning sickness was all day sickness until I was pregnant. And tired big time. My BFF however had NO morning sickness...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started at about 6 weeks - finished at about 13 weeks