Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Did our testers love their Personalised dummies??

5 lucky reviewers have been testing sets of 3 personalised dummies from Name Your Dummy They are the first in Australia and New Zealand to sell personalised dummies (soothers, pacifiers) and personalised Sistema drink bottles and lunch boxes. BPA-free.

Your child’s name is permanently marked on the front of the dummy – they are not only cute, but a great way of reducing the spread of germs. No more tags or texta on the dummy!

So what did our reviewers think? Love 'em or not?? They'll be letting us know in here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

ErSchmi  (17-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't receive one to test, but I have these for my little girl, and they are gorgeous. I love when we go out and I show people her dummy, they comment on how cute they are and ask where they can get them from! I've been recommending them to all my other mother friends, especially when they go to day care etc.
    Great value as well! I'll be purchasing more from the range soon as well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ErSchmi For This Useful Post:

bhadmin  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loved them! So very cute! Name:  LilyBug dummy.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  14.7 KB Recieved three dummies but one was currently in use and she refused to give it up for a second. Great quality dummies and fast delivery. My daughter loved her dummy. Have had alot of comments being made from strangers about the dummy and where they came from. Highly recommended. Already have told friends with kids to have a look at Name Your Dummy range.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Missemzy For This Useful Post:

bhadmin  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A great idea for all babies who use dummies!

I chose the Happy Baby brand of personalised dummies and received them earlier this week. My daughter, 13 months, started using them straight away (after they were sterilised of course!) My older son had kinder that day and lots of the other mums there commented on what a good idea they were. I told them about the Name Your Dummy website and that have all different types of personalised products available on there. That same night my family had our monthly Chiropractic check and I didn't realise that my daughter had left her dummy there. The next day my chiropractor rang me up to say she'd found the dummy and knew straight away exactly whose it was by the name printed on it! I knew right from then that these dummies really were great and a product I would definately buy again in the future. We've had lots of comments about the dummies throughout the week by friends as well as complete strangers and they've all been positive. The dummies have been easy to clean and sterilise and there's absolutely no sign of the name fading or scratching away. I even tried scratching the name off with my fingernail and it stayed put which I was really impressed with. I'd highly reccomend these dummies to others especially those with children in daycare or ones who are around other babies who use the same type of dummies as it takes away the confusion of who's is who's and helps to stop the spreading of germs!
    Last edited by CarrieGardner; 17-02-2012 at 12:27.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CarrieGardner For This Useful Post:

bhadmin  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got the Happy Baby ones for my DS and he loves them! They are lasting beautifully with no signs of wear despite his brutal use of sucking just about any part he can put into his mouth! Others have commented about how cute they are and what a great idea so that the dummy is easily recognisable if I'm around others with babies.

When I was picking which one I wanted I was also surprised about how reasonably priced they are, I will definitely be heading back to buy some more when we have to upgrade to larger sizes.

The printing on them has not worn away depite lots of sterilising and gumming by DS. I only wish that the printing had been a little bit brighter on mine, I have the blue dummies and the printing is grey so it's visible but doesn't stand out.

Overall I do love this product and will happily buy some more for myself but also as baby gifts in the future.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny88 For This Useful Post:

bhadmin  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was so excited about being chosen to review these dummies, and once I had made my choice of the Baby Nova silicone in pink, I didn't have to wait very long at all to test them!When I opened the package I thought wow these are so cute! I pulled on them a bit to make sure they were secure and they sure were. When my daughter got given one she did her usual 'chomp chomp chomp' on it and no damage! They were very durable, even with 14 toddler teeth chewing them!I received alot of comments on them, my daughters name is Leila and you can't buy many products with her name on them so I was asked where did I get them from a few times. Overall I was very impressed with these dummies. They are strong, safe, durable and still extremely cute! They would make great presents for mums with new babies as personalized gifts are always lovely. I have kept 1 in my daughters keepsake box as it is so cute.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

bhadmin  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    they're not the first! or the cheapest for that matter! there's heaps around all you gotta do is look on fb and they've been around for AGES!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We did get a response from Name Your Dummy to kribby's comments above that we'll post in the interests of fairness ...

[Name Your Dummy] are the only one in Australia and NZ to sell personalised dummies complying with Australian Safety Standards
    There are a few web-sites and FB pages selling personalised dummies as well, but they get them drop-shipped from USA and they do not comply with Australian Safety Standards - we are the only business complying

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do I get one of these personalised dummies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah I want to know also how I can get these? pls! Tia