+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Some mornings...

I'm gonna feel horrid if I'm the only one but some mornings I wake up and think to myslef "I don't FEEL like having a baby today."

I just wanna get out of bed when I want, I want to go to the toilet without DS holding onto my knees, I want to make breakfast just for myself and eat it in peace, then I want to sit my a$$ on the couch and laze around all day long.

It's got nothing to do with not loving my boy to the moon and back, just reminiscing about my carefree days. Of course back then I used to think to myself "Gosh, I want a baby. I'm soooo bored!".

Can't win can I?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have a baby yet, I'm 36 weeks pregnant though & reading this has made me giggle cause at the moment I'm at the "gosh I'm sooooo bored - I want my baby" stage haha I'll keep in mind to appreciate it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't even remember life before toilet interrupted days.

I used to sleep in till 10am on a weekend wow, that would be so awesome!!!

I love DD more then life but seriously.. 6am wake up!!!?? Seriously!!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    No your not alone, I think we all have those days.
    Hope you find some "me time" today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I love that relaxing bath that turns into kids crashing in, playing with the water while your trying to shave, and then the youngest ripping off his nappy and trying to dive in head first... Ahh so blissfully peaceful lol
    I wake an hour earlier just to fit in some quiet time

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about "some DAYS"?!

My day yesterday was one. Its very rare for me to have a bad day ALL day but yesterday was a shocker.

Hope today is better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you. I love the bones off DS but some days I'd love to just be able to have 30 minutes to enjoy a hot cuppa and a biscuit without DS trying to climb all over me.

Last Saturday I looked forward all day to a bubble bath, (currently 28 weeks pregnant) got DS to bed, cleaned the kitchen and got in. DS decided it was party time and DH kept coming in to update me on DS not wanting to sleep, taking his Grobag off etc. After 40 minutes I ended up getting out of the bath and sorting it. Bubble bath ruined. I guess though they are worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha! Wish you can have those days back! Natural to think that way sometimes spend some alone time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasurfs View Post
    I don't have a baby yet, I'm 36 weeks pregnant though & reading this has made me giggle cause at the moment I'm at the "gosh I'm sooooo bored - I want my baby" stage haha I'll keep in mind to appreciate it
    You better enjoy it!

Captains captain, I totally feel the same. When DS woke me this morning way too early I just felt like rolling over. But of course he would just climb all over me anyway then.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh yeah, at 4:40am this morning I wanted to just roll over and pretend my dd didn't want me to get up & give her milk. When she didn't go back to sleep after her feed and instead wanted to play, again I wished I could just go back to bed & pretend she wasn't awake. Then, I looked at her face & she gave me her super cute grin and I melted ... how can they do that? I suppose bubbas know from an early age (she's 4 months old) that when they look cute it's a lot harder for Mummy to say no or get upset.