+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I didn't get any with my first 2, my 3rd I got 3 or 4 tiny ones quiet late in my pregnancy, after 35 weeks I think, maybe later

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i got the first two strechies on my hip at about 25 weeks. i thought i was lucky and had escaped them. but nope ALL over my belly and around my belly piercing hole. they look like vines on my belly.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=e8e7e58e54

just thought id show you them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    From 36-38 weeks I went from one or two, to my tummy being covered in them. I thought I'd done well but then boom - right at the end it's like my skin split.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From about 35-36 weeks. They started one side of my tummy going downwards and then I started getting them the other side. I ended up with really bad stretch marks. But then, so did my mum as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminechase View Post
    Hey ladies. I was just wondering how many weeks were you when you found your first stretch mark?? Or we're you lucky enough not to get them =]. I'm 22+3 and haven got any yet but was just wondering!! Thanks!! X
    I was lucky not to have one stretchmark with either pregnancy. I was paranoid about it throughout my first pregnancy and moisturised 3 times a day. My mum had 5 kids and no stretchmarks so perhaps I'm blessed with her genes. I read somewhere that the younger you are the more likely you would get them, not sure how true it is though. I would think you would be safe if you don't have any this far into your pregnancy. I was also told not to scratch your belly as this contributes, but not sure how true that is either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 37 weeks but lucky they are very little n faint

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think around 28 weeks I started getting some on my hips. They weren't too bad, and they've faded completely (though I'm sure they'll be back because I'm 20 weeks now!).
    I didn't get any on my belly though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't get any in my 1st pregnancy and religiously used Bio-Oil. I'm 33 weeks and haven't got any so far this time around. Still using the Bio-Oil :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was lucky enough not to get any. I did use bio oil or palmers coco butter moisturiser twice daily but I'm sure it was just luck. My mum only got a couple on her lower belly. Fingers crossed I don't get any next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was lucky not to get any. I did however have a couple on my hips prior to falling pregnant. My weight has yoyo'ed over the years so I think that was my only saving grace. I used cocoa butter everyday also.