+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Stretch marks

Hey ladies. I was just wondering how many weeks were you when you found your first stretch mark?? Or we're you lucky enough not to get them =]. I'm 22+3 and haven got any yet but was just wondering!! Thanks!! X

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With DS1 I was 23 weeks when I saw my first one. By the end I was riddled with them!

The good news is I only got one or two new ones with DS2, and none at all with DS3 or DD. They were horrible at first but they're really not too bad now.

There's really nothing you can do to prevent them, so if they appear don't feel like it's your fault.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember when I got the first one. Probably quite early as I put on alot of weight with DS.
    However I got the worst ones after I had him and they are everywhere.

Some people get them some people don't, hopefully you are one of the lucky ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine showed up pretty late.... I thought I'd managed to not get them, I think maybe about the 30 week mark is when I first saw them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didnt get my first until about 35 weeks. Got all excited thinking I might escape the the little buggers, bit ended up with a belly full!

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I started at about 28 weeks and was and still us at the moment only on my sides near where undies sit. Books and a few thin ones on my bum. None on tummy yet.. I just don't want them on tummy.
    My mum didnt get any so i debt believe the hereditary thinges either. I know they will fade so im ok with it!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't notice them until around the very end of my pregnancy with DS. Funny thing is, I actually thought that I didn't have any as they were right under my belly and I couldn't see them until I looked below with a mirror! I was shocked haha..
    They are all faded now and barely noticeable, but since becoming pregnant again I've been using Bio Oil every day. There's nothing else you can do, really. I haven't had any new ones develop yet (but I'm only 17 weeks and haven't gained any weight at all yet, actually lost weight in the first tri) and the old ones have faded even more from the Bio Oil

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't get any, except for this itty bitty one where my belly button ring was. It's faded though and you can't see anything there now.

The ones I got during puberty are way worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think around 25 weeks. They all just appeared at once. I have approximately 37 million of them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

mamasurfs  (17-02-2012),~Marigold~  (17-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm just past 35wks and touch wood haven't got any as yet. Hopefully it stays that way though I realise there's nothing to stop them if they're just waiting to make an appearance haven't used any cream or that either

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub