+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How do you know when you've fallen out of love?

Just wanna see people's views and experiences. I'm hoping my feelings are just normal feelings from being in a long term relationship.. This is my longest relationship (4 years) so I don't know how to deal with it if that even makes sense.

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In a long term relationship, you do fall in and out of love, it's just natural. It ebbs and flows. As long as you both don't do it at the same time, you can sail through and come out the other side And even if you do, as long as you're both still committed to the long haul, you'll get through that too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it depends on what you label as love. I believe we choose to love, just as we choose to hate. I don't think you fall out of love. But I do think emotions and feelings ebb and flow throughout a relationship. they are full of ups and downs.
    A good solid relationship takes effort, which is where you choose to say that you love that person. Like sometimes doing what they want even when you don't feel like it, listening to their issues etc, silly things like planning a special meal or some quality time. And always reminding them how much you care. You show love to someone, not fall out of it.
    Well just my opinion anyway. 😊