+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Where the wild things are
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have been to a couple and the parents all stayed. Well except for one, and she asked if she could leave her dd - it was a bit odd and the poor little thing freaked out a little bit.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock and Lu View Post
    I would stay. My DD is 4 in march and I was thinking about inviting some of her new preschool friends. I have assumed that their parents would stay.
    My ds is 4 in april and was thinking of having some of his kindy friends for a party .But there is no way id want the parents to drop the child then leave !! Id definantly want parents to stay ! ( i will have an aproximatly 5/6 week old baby to deal with at the same time i wont be able to handle 10 kids alone !! And if parents dont stay i dont have any other adult help apart from df ) Also id never leave my 4 yo for a party

Similar Threads

1. Birthday parties
    By Myztiks#1Fan in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-06-2012, 19:47
  2. Birthday parties
    By Jensha in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 17:40
  3. Birthday parties
    By squirrelex in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7