View Poll Results: Do you have a backyard?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 72.88%
  • No, I have a small courtyard

9 15.25%
  • No, I live in an apartment complex

3 5.08%
  • Other?

4 6.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have a massive yard. over 900sq block. Right in the city, walking distance to everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have a medium size yard with room for swings climbing frame and an outdoor setting. There are two sheds belonging to landlord we don't us taking up space that we don't use but it serves it's purpose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have just built our house on a 1100sqm block. The house, shed and patio take up about 500 sqm of that which means lots of backyard and side access.

I eventually want to put a pool in and I am really glad I can do this and also have gardens and lawn area. We also have just started up our vegie patch.

We are 15 mins from the biggest town. It is perfect for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are renting a property with a decent yard. It has a big undercover verandah area then a bit of grass. It's big enough for us, and there is a park one house away, and then at the end of the street... So we have plenty of room

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have just moved into a rental with an acre. And we just went into quite an amount of debt to buy 2 acres in Brisbane's North West suburbs to move into after we are finished here.

It is very important to us to have a lot of outdoor room.

Just moved from Perth where we had a postage stamp sized piece of lawn. I hated it, and it is so so common where we were.

Guest Guest
    Our new house has a small yard what some would call a courtyard (inner Melb) but it sits on a reserve, so we open our side gate and the kids have a whole football oval and playground to play on. I prefer the smaller yard at our new place, this house we're still living at has grass and its alot of maintenance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pina Colada View Post
    We have just moved into a rental with an acre. And we just went into quite an amount of debt to buy 2 acres in Brisbane's North West suburbs to move into after we are finished here.

It is very important to us to have a lot of outdoor room.

Just moved from Perth where we had a postage stamp sized piece of lawn. I hated it, and it is so so common where we were.
    Wait till you see our outdoor space!

Currently a postage stamp, expanding to a few $1.10 postage stamps dotted around the place

Thanks
    Reviews
    I grew up on a dairy farm so always had plenty of space. Dh and I have always bought properties with yard space, nothing less than quarter acre and wouldn't live somewhere where we had no space. We enjoy our space and gardening and take pride in our lushious lawns, we spend a lot of time outdoors and its important for our boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    25 acres of bush

no grass, just wildflowers, gumtrees, motorbike tracks, kangaroos......

built our own 'park' with tree swings, cubby house, boat, see saw, spa and working on a flying fox.

it's a hard life but someone has to do it....

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have a tiny balcony. About 1.5 x 2m. It's fine, we have 2 playgrounds really close by and a huge central courtyard (which is sort of the driveway so i do have to always stick very close to DS.)
    We just spend all day out of the house. He probably spends more time outside than lots of kids with yards do.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub