+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2 and a half. He has speech delay so it was recoomended.

He only had the dummy as sleep time, it always stayed on his bed.

Sent it to the easter bunny and he got the biggest chocolate egg i could find.

It was actually easier than i expected, he didn't ask for it again.

I did have spares hidden in case he didn't transition well. I know very naughty.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just before dd was two. She had a dummy one morning that she had shown my mum that was flat (actually would of been the first flat one)
    Mum said that's a yuk one go throw it in the bin. Later that night before bed we said go get your dummy and she said "no yuk in the bin" she went off without it. So I threw out the daycare dummy the next day when I signed her in and she went to sleep fine so over the next week if she found one she would just go throw them away perhaps one suck just before but would say "yuk in the bin"
    I hadn't plan to get rid of it until she was ready and mum didn't even have its intention to encourage it to go, was just throw THAT dummy out lol.
    Dd has spoilt us

Similar Threads

1. The Dummy
    By GLM in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28-12-2012, 11:17
  2. The Dummy!
    By pilbarablossom in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 21-11-2012, 06:28
  3. PLEASE help me get 2 yr old off the dummy!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
    By chubbasmummy in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 18-03-2012, 11:14