+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help! Need 4th Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas

Hi all - I'm stuck and I need some ideas.

Our 4th Wedding anniversary is at the end of next month and I have NO idea what to get DH.

It has to be something really good because I got into trouble last year as I didn't do anything as I thought we were giving it a miss as our son was born early March (who thinks about wedding anniversaries with a 2 week old baby??????)

Anywho, need some ideas - he is a real blokey bloke - we live in a regional area so can't do anything in a capital city etc.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Bump

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we don't give pressies for anniversaries, only for birthdays.
    but.....maybe a harley ride/hot air balloon ride? my brother did that for his wife. or a night in a hotel.
    does he like beer? there are some good online international beer shops that deliver. or magazine subscriptions to a car mag.....maybe rent his dream car for the day so he can drive around.
    if he has a bar/shed ebay sells custom made neon lights that are pretty cool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww it's my 4th wedding anniversary on 1st march!!
    I haven't even thought about presents or anything.
    DH moves away for work this weekend and I won't see him again until the 3rd march so really should do something nice, but then again he turns 30 a week after our anni and I have spent a fortune on that.... I dunno, maybe FIL will look after all the furrbabies and I'll go stay at DHs house that weekend for a bit of... hubba hubba
    Will check back for ideas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure how much you want to spend so gift ideas of varying cost and different interests:

Sports or Car magazine subscription
    Paintball voucher
    Video Games
    Nice watch
    Decorative weapon based on fave movie
    A pet
    Car Improvements (wheels or body kit or something?)
    Tickets to see a sporting event
    Dirt bike or quad bike
    Fishing rod / tackle box
    Camping equipment
    Set of chefs knives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the ideas - my biggest problem is that DH's b'day is 3 days after Christmas and then, wedding anniversary 3 months later. It's hard coming up with a number of presents in such a short period of time!!!! Looking to spend probably around $100.

I got him a magazine subscription last year and his bar is decked out to death with sporting memorabillia that I have got him over the years. He's not really into doing up cars, hates going to anything that has crowds and the hobbies he's into - I'm not confident enough to buy him something for that - he's better off buying that stuff himself. He hates to read and not into video games either. God men are hard to buy for!!!!

The Chef's knives are a pretty good idea - he does love to cook. I've also just bought him a little buddha statue to replace the one our son broke about a week ago.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like the pet idea!! With him being away from home for work he is leaving me, 1 staffy, 2 kittens and 4 gold fish behind (yes my house is like a zoo!) so might get him a Goldie for his new house