+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dd has a monkey that she will only hold by the tail. She then flicks it between her fingers. I know she is really asleep when she puts her hands above her head - she even does it in the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS can't fall asleep with a blanket. When I sing to him he bends his knees up and drags his ankles back and forth until slowly he stops and drifts off. Very strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. DD3 who is 7 months sucks her thumb. The other goes in her ear.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DS loves ears - his own and mine and his dad's. When he wants comfort he'll reach out with both hands and gently stroke my ears. I know he's really tired when he starts playing with his own ears.

This started as soon as he had the co-ordination to reach for an ear, and is still going strong at 5yo!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS (2.5) is obsessed with pillows. He has to be laying completely on top of a pillow for bedtime, and he rubs his face into them and gets very excited when he finds pillows elsewhere.

He has one particular favourite which he calls 'nice pillow', and he won't go to sleep unless he has 'nice pillow' there (god forbid if we ever lose nice pillow )

He also sticks his two middle fingers in his mouth with his wrist twisted backwards every time he goes to sleep. He's done this since he was a tiny baby - never the thumb, it has to be the two middle ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Dd is a patter, if she is upset she will pay you, of she is upset and no one is within reach she will pay herself soooo cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki24 View Post
    I still do exactly this! Down to the loop!
    Me too haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD is a hair girl too, but it can only be Mummys. "Mummy's hair" is something I hear a lot during the day. This means I need to cuddle with Mum and stroke my hair, not for sleep as much as comfort. As for sleep time, she has a stuffed fox called Basil who goes with her everywhere. She likes to stroke Basil's fur with her index finger until she falls off to sleep. Luckily I have a back-up Basil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My eldest DS would turn him dummy around in his mouth and my youngest DS sucks of the arm of a tigger comforter it's gross, I bought about 6 of them because I have to wash one everyday not a good habit but oh so cute when u see him there eyes all peacefully pawing at it like a kitten!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok i have a weird one! My DS who is 2.8yrs old is obsessed with moles! He calls them 'beeps' (because they are like buttons lol) and when he goes to sleep he likes to tough any of mine (I have at least 5 good ones haha) if he is upset or scared or stressed he just comes over and touches my 'beeps' which instantly calms him down

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrswhitehouse For This Useful Post:

MyLittleLilacTree  (17-02-2012)