+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS1 is only 18 months so obviously DP or myself still bathe him.
    I try to shower with DS1 as little as possible, only because I spend all day with him, and he co-sleeps so that's my alone time, but he almost always goes in with DP, and neither of them mind
    If he does want to come in with me though, most of the time I let him.
    I'm with everyone else, I guess it will stop whenever any of us are uncomfortable with it. Same for DS2 when he comes along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Naked house here too!!

I'm sorry but showering in bather/trunks is just totally bizarre to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good thread!! My DS is nearly 8 and DD is 4 and tbh we have an open door policy here. I generally dont bathe with the kids that much anymore but they seem to gravitate to me when I am in the shower. DH and I have decided to start sleeping in PJ's (nuddy sleepers) more because the kids question why we dont have pj's and to spare us the shame in the school playground DS is starting to get embarrassed about us seeing him naked but in the same token seems to have no problem seeing us naked . DH is a little more conservative about the naked thing but he still showers with the kids and if he has a bath with them he wears undies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    As other have said, when she wants to.

The other afternoon I was flagging and DH kindly offered for me to go and have a bath while he gave DD dinner/ put her to bed.

I created the most awesome bath ever (Lush bathbomb that made it go deep blue with gold shimmers and stars in it), candles, and I had my book... all good... And then...

A small naked person descends into my bath, and my bath gets filled up with miniature whales/ ducks/ turtles, etc. Hmm... not quite the ambience I was going for!!

So maybe I will put the 'no bathing with kids' rule up before she does!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girl X - I have to wait till DD is in bed before I even think about a bath. As soon as I sit in and try to relax. There is a giggle and a little naked person trying to climb in!!!

I'm quite large at 38weeks pregnant and our bath isn't big so we don't really fit in. 99% of the time It ends in me getting out and DD enjoying me nice relaxing bath

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh and I both shower with our kids (sans swimmers!) who are 4 and 5.5yo. We will stop if and when they want to, or when they can turn the taps on themselves. We both think that nudity within the family is fine. We are comfortable with our bodies and want the kids to be too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    About 1 for both myself and my DH

They shower together at 4 & 2.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by confusd View Post
    Girl X - I have to wait till DD is in bed before I even think about a bath. As soon as I sit in and try to relax. There is a giggle and a little naked person trying to climb in!!!

I'm quite large at 38weeks pregnant and our bath isn't big so we don't really fit in. 99% of the time It ends in me getting out and DD enjoying me nice relaxing bath
    when they are uncomfortable.
    i still brush my teeth when my mums are in the shower, and im 30, so nudie family here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No age as such. I will stop bathing my kids when I know they are cleaning themselves well enough not to need me or are starting to show signs of getting embarrassed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    when they are uncomfortable.
    i still brush my teeth when my mums are in the shower, and im 30, so nudie family here!
    Same lol. Family of nudists here. No biggy lol however dh finds it a little weird/uncomfortable