+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Heartbeat

Adam and I have been so nervous. There have been no issues or discomforts even, so it is pretty much just the horror stories and awareness we have for the first tri.
    Anyway my sister and I went to my first hospital appointment today, after a bad day... And after the whole load me up with info routine, the midwife took my blood pressure and told me to lie down 0.o
    She thought we needed a lift <3 and after 5 minutes of hunting she found a very strong 12 week heartbeat and we even got to hear it thrashing about in there hahaha!
    I am do over the moon!! Ultrasound tomorrow, so hopefully Adam can feel the specialness too )))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Aww thats awesome! Its such a relief to hear bubs heart beating away!!!! Its hard not to worry I would know I'm the biggest stress head! Good luck with your ultrasound

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your ultrasound! DS' heartrate was really low at 6 week scan, they were preparing for it not to be there at 8 weeks.. little munchkin must have been sleeping or something because at the next appointment at 8 weeks it was strong and healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i love that sound i recorded my daughter on my phone an used to listen to it over an over

Similar Threads

1. Heartbeat @ 5w 2d
    By happychick1385 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-11-2012, 14:23
  2. Low hcg - Will they see a heartbeat?
    By kylieboo in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 16:08
  3. Listening to the heartbeat
    By ~Marigold~ in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 30