+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Don't blame me.

I voted Elmo.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (25-02-2012),Turk EnJayDee  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    Here is my tips for the betting BHer's.

A spill in the next few months as Rudd tries to come back. New election early. Abbott dumped, Turnbull in. Turnbull new pm.
    I think this will be a very accurate assessment Personally I don't like Turnbull, I find him a bit pompous. But he's better than Abbott the Misogynist

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted View Post
    I'm happy with Julia!
    Her voice makes my ears bleed

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Californication  (16-02-2012),Daydream Believer  (25-02-2012),soon2bmumzy  (18-02-2012)

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I think this will be a very accurate assessment Personally I don't like Turnbull, I find him a bit pompous. But he's better than Abbott the Misogynist
    There is also a good possibly that the result of the spill won't be Rudd or Gillard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Her time as PM has been an absolute train wreck. I've not seen anything on TV quite so painful as her evasive attempts at pleading forgetfulness on 4 Corners. The woman's disassociation with honesty and integrity is breath taking. What a legacy.

Sent magically from my iPhone using
    Internet trickery

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kalgirl For This Useful Post:

Californication  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw Penny Wong on Q&A last week - I thought she was great! (as great as a politician can be, that is)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I like him. Saw him on Q&A a few months back and he actually answered the questions he was asked, was charming and funny.

He also obviously knows about money management and I much prefer him to Abbott. But then I'd rather just about anyone over Abbott. He's more embarrassing on the world stage than Julia and that's saying something!

I liked Rudd when he was running, but didn't see a lot of that Kevin when he was in office. His wife however is a remarkable woman. I'd vote for her!

How about we bring back "Honest John?". Hewson I mean, not Howard. He's the only politician that has told Australia the truth in my lifetime (possibly ever!) and didn't get in because of it.

But to bring it back to topic, I'd vote for a single mum. You guys know more about the real world than any of the pollies we have!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Azurial  (17-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    But to bring it back to topic, I'd vote for a single mum. You guys know more about the real world than any of the pollies we have!
    I agree - someone of a working class background who has struggled could teach these people a thing or two! Unfortunately, I believe it's big business who runs this country, not politicians themselves... but I think it's time we stop voting for out of touch old fogies LOL.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Californication  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i would not vote for someone just because they are a single mum.
    they do not own the monopoly on understanding life.

i would love for Turnbull to
    come in. he is awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    meh its up to the individual how they vote.

maybe if they gave us a party worth voting for then people
    would not have needed to vote
    for elmo.