+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Home cooks us dinner 7 nights a week.. Cl

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cleans.. Gets uo early with ds.. Changes nappies.. She does everything im very lucky! Btw sorry for all the posts.. My bubhub closes if i press edit.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My DH is wonderful... Cup of tea/breakfast every morning in bed before we go to work... Helps out cleaning eyc. But always tries to make birthdays/Christmas/ anniversary amazing.
    On our first Christmas together he surprised me with a box of small Tiffany and Co boxes, with jewellery and little trinkets. (I love love T &Co). Fast forward to my recent birthday... He emailed me a PowerPoint photo presentation of what we'd be doing for my birthday as a surprise... A whole day at day spa, high tea by the pool, concert tickets and night out at hotel. With a bag of girly supplies like champagne and magazines!!!
    And sundays he heads out to get paper and puts one of my fav magazines inside!!!
    He's not perfect but he's pretty wonderful !! And it won't wear off, we've been married a few years..

And I love hearing good stories about wonderful partners, so often we hear workmates/friends complaining about theirs! Well I do anyway. (occasional vent is fine too though).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we have our fights, but my dp is the most caring man I have ever met. Gives me cuddles, massages, breakfast and is the best father! Our DS loves his daddy and copies everything daddy does.. even when it comes to waking me up! DP comes in and puts his hands gently on my side and says 'babe', now DS is doing the same thing and comes to check on me when I'm napping just like daddy.

There is nothing better when DP rubs my belly or when DS has done something cute or funny and we just smile at each other. I'm going back to work full time just to support him studying primary teaching, just like he supported us over the years.