+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Who has a wonderful DH/DP?? Share your story!

I just love my DH...not just for making valentines day special but also for helping soo much with things since DDs birth.. Since her colic and reflux started, he has been doing all the cooking,cleaning, grocery shopping and helping manage DD during her extreme crying episodes! DD still waking every 1.5 to 2 hrly at 5m doesnt help things.. but i would have gone insane or run away if not for DHs help!! We didnt have anything planned for valentines (atlease i thought so!) as its impossible to manage DD outdoors, but he surprised me with booking a 1hr massage and lunch with my best friend on the weekend while he will watch DD!! Im SOOO happy to have him in my life so couldnt hel bragging ..

So please share if you have a wonderful DH/DP!!
    Last edited by OS&N; 15-02-2012 at 16:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good for you. What a lovely man! It sure helps enjoy your newborn despite the lack of sleep!

Hmmm... Well my DH just surprised me with flights to Vietnam for our family (not until oct but very excited to start planning)! Stoked - and he got up at 3am to book them (air Asia went on sale last night)!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannahly For This Useful Post:

OS&N  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My DP is an amazing man. I can't even explain what it is, it's not the stuff he does, we both do our equal share of housework and other work... he's just a sweetheart who cares about people.

He embarrassed me again this year for V day by having my gift couriered to me at work and he's taking me to a fancy hotel on the weekend and out for dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    He embarrassed me again this year for V day by having my gift couriered to me at work .
    Aww thats so sweet!! Probably made the other ladies at your work jealous .

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i can't even put into words why my DP is amazing, she just is. I can't imagine being with anyone else and I can't imagine anyone being more perfect for me than she is. We fight occasionally, she 'just doesn't get it' sometimes, but she tries, she never makes me feel as though I'm not worthy of anything but the utmost respect.

I luffs her

Thanks
    Reviews
    *puts hand up!
    I have a wonderful dh! He is a fantastic dad and partner

Mum was recently talking to everyone about the 5 most special men in her life, and yes, dh made the list

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The sooper nanny For This Useful Post:

Hannahly  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me me me! We didn't do anything for valentines day but that's because we don't have the money & it's our 1st wedding anniversary this weekend

BUT especially since being pregnant again, he has been amazing. Morning sickness & exhaustion often make me a cranky bish but he has so much patience. He never gets angry at me even when I'm difficult, he gives me little massages and rubs my legs, he cooks us dinner, does everything for ds when I can't move. And more. He is amazing

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The sooper nanny View Post
    *puts hand up!
    I have a wonderful dh! He is a fantastic dad and partner

Mum was recently talking to everyone about the 5 most special men in her life, and yes, dh made the list

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12
    That is wonderful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep. Mine is pretty awesome.
    He has been on the biggest journey and his life has been such a roller coaster but he strives everyday to be a better man, husband and father.
    He works soooo hard and is a wonderful provider. He supports me 100% in anything I choose to do and is such an awesome communicator.
    He is very thoughtful and loves making sure I get to all my "lady things"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do i do. My beautiful dp has given her life for us.. She took us in after a few months and supported my ds and i. Shes now going away to the mines so we can get a bigger house and have another baby she works full time comes hom

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub