+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Croydon and surrounding area!

I'm looking for a play group in Croydon area for my 17 month old. If there is any good ones that you know of please pm me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi there

Hi iam looking for some people to start a new playgroup. For babies and toddlers but preschool siblings welcome. Details are as follows:

Arrabri house in Bayswater North can offer us a playgroup slot on monday mornings for around $4.5 a week (per family) including toys, indoor/outdoor play equipment, tea and coffee. The more the merrier. At this stage its informal but depending on the age of the little ones who come we will look at doing some crafts and activities.

There is a facebook page you can join to register your interesthttp://www.facebook.com/groups/292712527425986/

If you are not on facebook you can register your interest here too! :-)

So far we have about 8 mums. from around ringwood and surrounding suburbs. We are going to start on the 27th and it will be mondays 9:30-11:30. Most of us dont know each other so its a great opportunity to make some new mummy friends if your interested let me know. Oh and currently the bubs ages are from 4 months to 2years and we also have a few older siblings (preschoolers) who may come on occasion. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! I am moving to croydon in March and would really like to get my 2.5ds into a playgroup. Could you please let me know if there would be room in your group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if you still have a playgroup running? Ill check out the facebook page too