+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahly View Post
    Did you replace Implanon with another female contraception? I understood that 'normally' a return to cycle should be fairly immediate.
    .....no, no other contraception. use condoms.
    When i came off the pill after 10 years, AF returned pretty much straight away and i fell pregnant within a month. This is why im concerned. Dont think i will be using the Implanon ever again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine took 7 months to return, but I have PCOS and Endo.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

mumtocharli  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deany View Post
    it took me six months to get my af back and 17 mths to fall pregnant after coming off the implannon

....how long were you on Implanon? i googled that it is harder to fall pregnant if you have it in for the 3 years and you can become infertile if you leave it in after the 3 years. i only had it for 10mths and had no bleeding what so ever. Had it put in as soon as i stopped bleeding from giving birth. Am regretting ever going on it. Never again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my Implanon removed on the 16th Jan 2012, had some spotting 2 days later & AF 21 days after that. All looks normal to me now. Last time I had it taken out, same story & conceived within 5 months. Hopefully this time wont be too lone either. Alot to people seem have problems with them & cycles to return back to normal takes ages.... Maybe I am just really lucky as I have had no problems whatsoever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my implanon removed in December and I got a positive opk the weekend after I got it removed. We waited until my cycle returned to normal before ttc and it was 4 weeks to the day when I got AF. Still waiting for my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my implanon in for over 3 years.

While I am not trying to get pregnant, I had it taken out and my period appeared 28 days later and has been right on schedule since then.

I have always been a 28 dayer.